news from Dukethescoop

aubiefifty

doing my morning articles and videos i decided to tell mr duke how much we love him here at AUFAM and how much we appreciated him. here is his reply.........

🌟 Dukesthescoop replied: "I love au fam. I’ll definitely come hang out"

this is so awesome! lets please show him some love or show him some when he comes in for a visit. i find it amazing sometimes who all checks out the FAM.
Edited by aubiefifty
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, AUY2K said:

Who?

i post his auburn videos all the time in my articles. he is my favorite of all of them. lol so much for telling him how much we love him................

• Like 2

He’s already a member here, I just haven’t seen him post in a long time.  Think Red made him a VIP contributor. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AEAugirl said:

He’s already a member here, I just haven’t seen him post in a long time.  Think Red made him a VIP contributor. 

i did not know that and have never seen him. on here. thanx for the info. i messaged red to get him to be a regular. no wonder i did not hear back.

17 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i did not know that and have never seen him. on here. thanx for the info. i messaged red to get him to be a regular. no wonder i did not hear back.

Here you go fiddy:

https://www.aufamily.com/forums/profile/54509-dukesthescoop/

• Like 1

I saw Dukes released a great interview with Dontarrious Thomas on YouTube today. Love seeing these AU legends share behind the scenes stories

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Phillip Duke has been doing interviews and podcast on You Tube and Instagram for years before he was hired by 247 as a journalist covering Auburn athletics.

Very good at what he does. Knows a lot of Auburn players personally and very tied into South Atlanta High Schools. Super nice guy.

Edited by bikeriderga
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

I saw Dukes released a great interview with Dontarrious Thomas on YouTube today. Love seeing these AU legends share behind the scenes stories

Heck yah!!! Love this fam!!!! Haven’t heard ANYTHING about DT in a long fuggin time! Can’t wait to check this out and see what he’s been up to! I really hope he interviews Ronnie Daniels sometime! I swear he fell off the face of the earth after AU.

• Love 1