Garrett Nussmeier - Portal?

AUY2K

Never heard of him. Who does he currently play for?

• Facepalm 1

Plays for LSU he and Daniels split time in the beat down of Purdue in the bowl game.  He looked good in that game but LSU was so much better then Purdue in all phases of the game it is hard to judge just on that game. That said he made some very nice throws and was composed in the pocket.

6 minutes ago, bigbird said:

LSU 

Stats look okay. 

Nussmeier sounds like one of those kids Scott Farkus used to chase around and make say uncle. 

Other than that, I've got nothin'.

8 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Plays for LSU he and Daniels split time in the beat down of Purdue in the bowl game.  He looked good in that game but LSU was so much better then Purdue in all phases of the game it is hard to judge just on that game. That said he made some very nice throws and was composed in the pocket.

He also played well in the SEC championship when Daniels went out . He was throwing some dimes against Georgia. Maybe OSU looked at the tape and saw something 

Edited by e808
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, woodford said:

Why would he leave LSU? They're going to have tons of momentum going into 23.

Because he's not their starting QB

40 minutes ago, bigbird said:

And won't be

Just depends on if he wants to play or sit for another year under a "better" team.  He could be the locked in starter on a team that is missing multiple OL pieces and will have a bad-ish defense.  Then hope 24 is better before he goes pro.  Or does he stay on a better team and hopefully be the starter in 24 at LSU?  Don't think many look at GN as an amazing talent, but they brought in a "higher ranked" QB in Brian Kelly's first class, then another QB this year.  He'll have a full competition at LSU in 24.  

1 hour ago, woodford said:

He should be given a fair shake this spring but don’t know if he sticks around. We should definitely reach out. 

It's already been determined 

On 1/3/2023 at 9:24 AM, aucom96 said:

Nussmeier sounds like one of those kids Scott Farkus used to chase around and make say uncle. 

Other than that, I've got nothin'.

It's Scutt not Scott just letting you know. 

16 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

It's Scutt not Scott just letting you know. 

imdb has it as "Scut", but I never paid attention to that. Eh, you learn something every day!

24 minutes ago, aucom96 said:

imdb has it as "Scut", but I never paid attention to that. Eh, you learn something every day!

My bad I put an extra T didn't mean that lol. But yeah was just wanting to point it out. Wasn't trying to be rude or anything lol. 

Yeah for the longest I also thought it was Scott then I watched it with the Subtitles a couple of years ago and realized it was Scut and I had to look it up to see if the Subs were wrong haha. 

• Like 1