What a bunch of phony, Godless

TexasTiger

A*$holes doing this to other humans on Christmas Eve. I hope there’s a special place in Hell for false Christians who falsely evoke God’s name while practicing such cruelty. Greg Abbott & DeSantis— choice of phony Christians everywhere— top the list.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/24/politics/migrants-dropped-off-vice-president-christmas-eve/index.html

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1

None of this would be happening if we had a border czar that actually cared about, you know, the border. 

This fake Christian nonsense is partisan clown work. Affects only low IQ individuals. Watch.  

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 2

8 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

None of this would be happening if we had a border czar that actually cared about, you know, the border. 

This fake Christian nonsense is partisan clown work. Affects only low IQ individuals. Watch.  

If only we could find out what the root cause was for the border incursion, that would solve the problem.  Any word on this from the border czar?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

don't you just love Christians full of hate for non-whites.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

None of these would be happening if the people you pledge your loyalty to weren’t a**holes. No one makes them do it and nonone makes you defend or justify it. You do that willingly. It’s who you are. Own it.

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

21 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

If only we could find out what the root cause was for the border incursion, that would solve the problem.  Any word on this from the border czar?

Wouldn’t solve the problem of Godless a**holes claiming to be loving Christians. Y’all would just retarget the hate. 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Wouldn’t solve the problem of Godless a**holes claiming to be loving Christians. Y’all would just retarget the hate. 

Merry Christmas Tex.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Didba said:

don't you just love Christians full of hate for non-whites.

I love exposing clowns. Merry Christmas!

12 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

And right on cue :laugh:

None of these would be happening if the people you pledge your loyalty to weren’t a**holes. No one makes them do it and one makes to defend or justify it. You do that willingly. It’s who you are. Own it.

Edited by AUFAN78

15 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

None of these would be happening if the people you pledge your loyalty to weren’t a**holes. No one makes them do it and one makes to defend or justify it. You do that willingly. It’s who you are. Own it.

And for the record, I don't necessarily think Joe and Kamala are a**holes. I think we all knew early their IQ's were questionable. And I don't agree at all with nor justify their handling of the border. It's abysmal. I freely admit and own it. I hope you do as well.

• Angry 1

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

And for the record, I don't necessarily think Joe and Kamala are a**holes. I think we all knew early their IQ's were questionable. And I don't agree at all with nor justify their handling of the border. It's abysmal. I freely admit and own it. I hope you do as well.

Attack his border policy all day long. But also recognize a recent effort to address it in the Senate failed. There’s not sufficient collective will to address it. And, frankly, congressional Republicans don’t really want the issue to go away. 

But using people as pawns is not the answer. Dropping them off in 18 degree weather in t-shirts is a cruel way to own the libs. But as others have said, the cruelty is the point, isn’t it? Excites the hell out of you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Attack his border policy all day long. But also recognize a recent effort to address it in the Senate failed. There’s not sufficient collective will to address it. And, frankly, congressional Republicans don’t really want the issue to go away. 

But using people as pawns is not the answer. Dropping them off in 18 degree weather in t-shirts is a cruel way to own the libs. But as others have said, the cruelty is the point, isn’t it? Excites the hell out of you.

I mean go look at people making fun of me for getting covid on christmas in the thread I made asking people to get vaxed with the non-fetal cell vax.  These people are so lacking in empathy and don't give a rat's ass about their fellow humans unless those humans are white, christian, and vote red.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

How many years have attempts to address immigration failed? Yes, some of us deal in reality.

Neither is allowing cartels to murder countless individuals, but somehow you are okay with it. Congrats?

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Didba said:

I mean go look at people making fun of me for getting covid on christmas in the thread I made asking people to get vaxed with the non-fetal cell vax.

I for one wish you well. Not sure who doesn't?

7 minutes ago, Didba said:

These people are so lacking in empathy and don't give a rat's ass about their fellow humans unless those humans are white, christian, and vote red.

That my friend is a sad and tired talking point solely for partisan points. Do better.

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

A*$holes doing this to other humans on Christmas Eve. I hope there’s a special place in Hell for false Christians who falsely evoke God’s name while practicing such cruelty. Greg Abbott & DeSantis— choice of phony Christians everywhere— top the list.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/24/politics/migrants-dropped-off-vice-president-christmas-eve/index.html

Did they find out who sent them?

IMO both sides are too worried about holding power and making each other look bad. They both benefit off of bad border security in their own way. Makes it almost impossible to get anything meaningful done. Kamala does seem pretty terrible at her job, but I honestly don’t think any appointed “border czar” would be improving things. 

How many years have attempts to address immigration failed? Yes, some of us deal in reality.

Neither is allowing cartels to murder countless individuals, but somehow you are okay with it. Congrats?

Takes a real soulless, heartless moron to get equate opposition to this behavior as supporting cartels murdering countless individuals.

• Facepalm 1

10 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Takes a real soulless, heartless moron to get equate opposition to this behavior as supporting cartels murdering countless individuals.

Merry Christmas Tex.

On 12/25/2022 at 12:41 PM, I_M4_AU said:

That's good point. Worth a little research

I suspect it's for basically two reasons:  In many cases they are fleeing extreme poverty. In other cases it's violence from some combination of criminal gangs and/or their own authoritarian governments. Often, it's both.

IMO, the ultimate solution is to promote democratic governments in their home countries - followed by development aid - so they don’t need or want to leave. 

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

That's good point. Worth a little research

I suspect it's for basically two reasons:  In many cases they are fleeing extreme poverty. In other cases it's violence from some combination of criminal gangs and/or their own authoritarian governments. UOften, it's both.

IMO, the ultimate solution is to promote democratic governments in their home countries - followed by development aid - so they don’t need or want to leave. 

I believe the border czar mentioned this a year or so ago, yet in the most recent Omnibus just passed included 0 dollars for our border security and millions for 7 countries in the Middle East along with $45 Billion to secure the Ukraine border.  I wonder why there wasn’t any development aid for those counties as you suggested?  It is almost as if the current administration doesn’t believe there is a crisis.

On 12/25/2022 at 4:00 PM, AUFAN78 said:

Merry Christmas Tex.

Christmas was usurped from the pagan holiday "Yule" that celebrated winter solstice - as are all it's "trappings" - such as the tree, holly, mistletoe and other green decorations, feasts, gift giving,  etc.

So, yeah,  HAPPY HOLIDAYS😉 

Edited by homersapien
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I don’t see how any of you can back either party but it’s ‘Merica so have at it. #useless 

8 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I believe the border czar mentioned this a year or so ago, yet in the most recent Omnibus just passed included 0 dollars for our border security and millions for 7 countries in the Middle East along with $45 Billion to secure the Ukraine border.  I wonder why there wasn’t any development aid for those counties as you suggested?  It is almost as if the current administration doesn’t believe there is a crisis.

Texas senior Republican Senator says you’re wrong:

• Supports border communities in Texas that absorb the costs from the surge of illegal immigration by directing $800 million to the Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) to compensate these communities.
  • Provides funding for Border Patrol, including an increase of 300 new agents.
  • Enhances security at ports of entry by providing $70 million for advanced security screen technology to help crack down on illegal border crossings. 

https://www.cornyn.senate.gov/content/news/what-government-funding-bill-means-texas-0

• Thanks 2