i have a christmas present for you guys and it is on the level

aubiefifty

this was me around thirty or thirty five years ago. i thought you guys would get a kick out of seeing the face behind the legend. trust me i look nothing like this now so no worries concerning security. anyway i hope everyone has a wonderful christmas with lots of love and happiness. OH! i was kinda hoping someone would buy me a trump superhero card he is selling now..............grins

rawkstar.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

this was me around thirty or thirty five years ago. i thought you guys would get a kick out of seeing the face behind the legend. trust me i look nothing like this now so no worries concerning security. anyway i hope everyone has a wonderful christmas with lots of love and happiness. OH! i was kinda hoping someone would buy me a trump superhero card he is selling now..............grins

rawkstar.jpg

Pin by J Shattuck on Original Memes | Original memes, Memes, Man

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Fitty, looking good in the 80's!!!

I'm not suppose to tell but,,, Salty got you two MAGAman trading cards,,, and a hat.

i like salty but he wants nothing to do with meeting me for lunch in auburn if i ever get my big butt down there.

• Haha 1

just 42 of yall come to see the monkey? i am disappointed it is not thousands...............just remember boys this ain"t no petting zoo................MAKE AUBIE GREAT AGAIN!

3 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Be still my beating heart...lol

i used to say that in the mirror all the time..........grins