the last folk hero

aubiefifty

i am halfway through this bad boy and it might be the best sports book i have ever read. i have cried twice. there is so much more info on bo and some dye stories. the author wanted it to kind of be a continuation of bo knows bo. and for the fellow that told me bo did not authorize this is not true. he turned down requests to be interviewed but they are friends and bo even sent his daughter a birthday present so please do not let those rumors stop you from buying the book. it sets the record straight on so much stuff! remember when he took himself out of a game and folks called him a *****? it tells the whole story. there is quite a bit in there on greg pratt who collapsed and died at practice. pat dye cried like a baby. jack crowe had a few things to say. if you are an auburn fan i am betting you will love this book. do yourself a favor and buy it or get a copy from the library.this is a special book and a more well rounded portrait of bo.i am only halfway through it and i am already trying to sell it to you guys. i am a book worm and i know good books.

mods i will remove this in a day or so if it is ok.

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• aubiefifty changed the title to the last folk hero

If I'm not mistaken Rick and Bubba interviewed the author a couple of weeks ago. It was interesting how he is from up north and got onto wanting to write this. 

Now you got me really wanting to get it too.