Michael Avenatti Sentenced To 14 Years In Prison For Fraud

DKW 86

11 hours ago, AUDub said:

Is Michael Avenatti a good lawyer? 

His fraud was in screwing over his own clients. He would take payouts and never distribute the funds. 

He won money for a quadriplegic and then never surrendered the funds to the man. He is now living in an assisted living center, penniless. 

All of that happened BEFORE Stormy Daniels. He also screwed his partners out of their share of his winnings in court. Didnt pay his bills, his rent, etc. Real winner of a guy that was on cable 126 times in just a few weeks lying about just about everything. Seems our MEDIA people never do due diligence when it comes to someone they agree with. I am talking both sides too. Just look at Fox and the My Pillow guy....

Edited by DKW 86

12 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Well, I guess the Democrat’s bench just lost one its better candidates.

Just how stoopid do you have to be to be in American Media?

His 14 years is to run CONSECUTIVELY with his 4 year sentence. 

Avenatti represented himself.

18 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

His fraud was in screwing over his own clients. He would take payouts and never distribute the funds. 

He won money for a quadriplegic and then never surrendered the funds to the man. He is now living in an assisted living center, penniless. 

All of that happened BEFORE Stormy Daniels. He also screwed his partners out of their share of his winnings in court. Didnt pay his bills, his rent, etc. Real winner of a guy that was on cable 126 times in just a few weeks lying about just about everything. Seems our MEDIA people never do due diligence when it comes to someone they agree with. I am talking both sides too. Just look at Fox and the My Pillow guy....

I was making a joke. He's a lunatic. 

47 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Just how stoopid do you have to be to be in American Media?

Its not only stupidity, but also having a short attention span.

Oh, and never saying you’re sorry.

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

so he is trump light when it comes to him? personally i have never trusted anyone that talks as fast as he does.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

so he is trump light when it comes to him? personally i have never trusted anyone that talks as fast as he does.

Trump lite????? I don’t believe Trump has ever spent time behind bars.  Still looking for the first time and the Dems just can’t do it.  Facts only please.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Trump lite????? I don’t believe Trump has ever spent time behind bars.  Still looking for the first time and the Dems just can’t do it.  Facts only please.

the FACTS are trump has enough money to pay an army of lawyers or his ass would have been in there long ago. you are just mad because he made you look like an idiot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

the FACTS are trump has enough money to pay an army of lawyers or his ass would have been in there long ago. you are just mad because he made you look like an idiot.

Actually, he is making YOU look like an idiot.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Actually, he is making YOU look like an idiot.

i am quite comfy. i know the truth hurts and i know trump let you down. may i suggest counseling? i know it kills your soul trump made a fool out of you as well. i hope you get better suga...........

9 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am quite comfy. i know the truth hurts and i know trump let you down. may i suggest counseling? i know it kills your soul trump made a fool out of you as well. i hope you get better suga...........

Some how I feel no guilt for someone else’s perceived sins.  Any amount of your shaming will not work.

14 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Well, I guess the Democrat’s bench just lost one its better candidates.

Fine.

That's better than nominating him for president and having him as the head of the party.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

Yes, our "justice" system is perverted by the obvious.  It is a system that is for sale.  "Justice" is relative to wealth.

• Like 2

Good, he was always a slimy POS that used Trump to thrust himself into the lime light.

20 hours ago, AUDub said:

Is Michael Avenatti a good lawyer? 

He's definitely a criminal, lawyer...

• Haha 2

Wait are you guys actually acting like Avenatti was a rising politician in the Democratic party?  I hope y'all are joking.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE....

3 hours ago, Didba said:

Wait are you guys actually acting like Avenatti was a rising politician in the Democratic party?  I hope y'all are joking.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Haha 2

Last one https://johnkassnews.com/the-twitter-files-fallout-president-avenatti-american-media-and-herd-o-whores/

And then there was the Mother Superior of Leftist Grovelers, Anna Navarro, also of ‘The View.” Navarro compared the thieving lawyer to a member of the Holy Trinity.

“He’s saving the country!” she chirped. She wiggled as she sat next to him. “Lately to me you’re like the Holy Spirit. You’re all places at all times. Right—I mean, I do—I see you all over cable news, I see—you know there’s a seat available if you want to be a co-host at ‘The View.’”

The Holy Spirit, Anna? Really?

That you could say such a thing, and continue working, means that the Holy Trinity means nothing to you. That much is obvious. But Anna, just in case you remember your First Communion, when you light a candle at church this Christmas, you might want to put your finger in the flame. Just leave it there for as long as you can, and think of how that will feel for all of eternity. Then you might begin praying for forgiveness. Just don’t pray for Avenatti to intercede.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1