2023 Portal Discussion Thread

toddc

11 hours ago, KansasTiger said:

Does taking Nolan take us out of the McCall sweepstakes?

@KansasTiger No but we weren't taking Nolan. All we did was talk to him. Never gave an offer.

1 hour ago, AU-24 said:

Of course, more insults, shy on facts. I feel bad for you, but I guess that’s why you are, where you are in life. If you worked for me, (of course, I would never hire you) if say, one of my partners hired you, here would be some of your feedback.

Point 1. You seem to have a problem when you’re wrong and you have trouble admitting when you’re mistaken and feel you always have to be right.

Point 2. Please understand you’re not very intelligent, so you’re certainly going to be wrong sometimes.

Point 3. So when point 2 happens, you really need to work on Point 1.

Now back to point 2. At your age, I doubt you’re going to inherit any more wisdom or intelligence than you already have. So for your own sake and for the sake of others working around and with you, I would recommend you work on Point 1.

Now it is your turn… Questions for me?

" That's why he is where he is in life". Come on bro... I ain't gotta dog in yalls fight and Bird don't need me sticking up for him and I have no idea where Bird is " in life " but according to your post u seem to have made it " in life". No need to drag someone else down Bro, Be grateful for what you have.

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AU-24 said:

Of course, more insults, shy on facts. I feel bad for you, but I guess that’s why you are, where you are in life. If you worked for me, (of course, I would never hire you) if say, one of my partners hired you, here would be some of your feedback.

Point 1. You seem to have a problem when you’re wrong and you have trouble admitting when you’re mistaken and feel you always have to be right.

Point 2. Please understand you’re not very intelligent, so you’re certainly going to be wrong sometimes.

Now back to point 2. At your age, I doubt you’re going to inherit any more wisdom or intelligence than you already have. So for your own sake and for the sake of others working around and with you, I would recommend you work on Point 1.

Wow, nice autobiography. 

The only thing more dangerous than ignorance is arrogance - Einstein

You must have a hard time hiring quality people. They can probably see right through you. Not an appealing quality. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gr82b4au said:

image.gif

No need to say anything else.

I refuted his lies with linked evidence that directly proves he is a liar. 

The ad hominem after the fact just reinforces how accurate that proof is.

Some of the ancient wisdom that I've gained ...never assume your the smartest person in the room, never presume another's status, and never draw attention to your mistakes.  0-3 is a bad way to start the day 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Some of the ancient wisdom that I've gained ...never assume your the smartest person in the room, never presume  another's status, and never draw attention to your mistakes.  0-3 is a bad way to start the day 

And if you are the smartest person in the room then you're in the wrong room. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, JuscAUse! said:

I'm just repeating what I heard, so don't get all pissy if it doesn't happen.....

I'll get pissy all I want numnuts........you can't tell an old man not to get pissy hell I'm pissy all the damn pissy time

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Some of the ancient wisdom that I've gained ...never assume your the smartest person in the room, never presume  another's status, and never draw attention to your mistakes.  0-3 is a bad way to start the day 

Well you got that one hands down

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I'll get pissy all I want numnuts........you can't tell an old man not to get pissy hell I'm pissy all the damn pissy time

At least you're consistent. Unlike my golf game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Did your mom drop you on your head when you were born.

11 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

If Hugh can beat Nick and Buchner’s old OC for him, we are in business with this man in charge. Go get him Beav!!!

Beav 😂😂 You're wrong for that but I ain't gonna lie, I died laughing!! 😂

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TeamZero77 said:

Beav 😂😂 You're wrong for that but I ain't gonna lie, I died laughing!! 😂

Lol it's all in good fun. Hugh is the man. I have less of a problem picking on multi millionaires. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

And that's Mr. Numbnuts to you, sir.

4 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Did your mom drop you on your head when you were born.

Looks, reads, double checks...logic fits.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, gr82be said:

And if you are the smartest person in the room then you're in the wrong room. 

If anyone is claiming they are the smartest person in the room, much more likely they are eating alone.

Edited by Hank2020
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, autan said:

Rees and Saba just don't want us to get him.

I honestly hope that is the case.

My Christmas wish for Bama is for Buchner and Rees to team up again and run that same O Notre Dame ran last year.  

Please.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

No need to say anything else.

I refuted his lies with linked evidence that directly proves he is a liar. 

The ad hominem after the fact just reinforces how accurate that proof is.

0-3 is a bad way to start the day 

Coach Harsin would be ashamed...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AU-24 said:

dude you are such a loser. you are like herpes..........you just show up and ruin the whole day for folks. hell flies that eat sh*t and bother people have a better rep than you do. you just cannot leave any doubt to anyone that you are a moron. give a rest. i can go stalker mode like you tend to do and i can hound you for weeks. bird has been a valuable member of this board but instead using him as a positive on this board you have let people cloud your mind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1