change the name of the jungle

aubiefifty

winterland. one even said lets call it winterfell. lol winter is coming. what you guys got? lets have some fun and chill some. please dunna leave me hanging all alone here guys...............

• Haha 1

and of course some say the jungle is not an official name for jordanhare. my thing is so? we sure wear out that song.

Winterfell will be great so in 2065 when the band plays the GoT theme song all the students can get the same feeling many here had of having to listen to a wildly outdated song over and over and over

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Does anyone really still refer to JHS as the jungle?  

AU grad with tons of AU family/friends and I literally can’t think of once anyone would use that term. I think most just recall it as a gimmicky deal Tubbs tried to make popular that fell flat. 

31 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

AU grad with tons of AU family/friends and I literally can’t think of once anyone would use that term. I think most just recall it as a gimmicky deal Tubbs tried to make popular that fell flat. 

The NCAA football games had "The Jungle" nickname in them for JH I think 

42 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Does anyone really still refer to JHS as the jungle?  

I have never heard anyone seriously do so, even when Tuberville was pushing for it.

Yeah, that was a short-lived Tubs thing. However, it has stuck with Auburn Arena!   Many people refer to it as The Jungle!

As for the football stadium, the Eagle’s Nest or the Loveliest Village on the Plains doesn’t have the same intimidating factor.  (although Eagles can be fiercely defensive of their nests)🤷‍♂️

Maybe Freeze will want to call it the North Pole.  

Edited by AUinMS9528

3 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

The brothel?

How about stone-unhinged 

• WarTiger changed the title to change the name of the jungle