crain makes some great points on Freeze

aubiefifty

• Thanks 5

Just now, aubiefifty said:

I literally posted this in another thread. Thank you for sharing the link . Listen up all you tool bags. A lot of people on here are wrong . Freeze is about to steamroll the west . 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1

30 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

I literally posted this in another thread. Thank you for sharing the link . Listen up all you tool bags. A lot of people on here are wrong . Freeze is about to steamroll the west . 

i did not see it with the board being flooded with threads and posts. i can delete it if it is a problem.

I have posted on here time and time again how for whatever reason our fan base will take a random opinion and run with it like it's a fact, as if we have no type of awareness as to how to navigate thru technology and we have a lack of understanding on how social media works now

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i did not see it with the board being flooded with threads and posts. i can delete it if it is a problem.

Don't. This video needs to be crammed down the throats of some folks to get them to even comprehend it. 

For those who won't/can't watch a vid, the TL:DR version:

1. ALLEGED sexual assault at Liberty happened THREE YEARS BEFORE CHF even showed up on campus.

2. The assault charges were THROWN OUT in court. 

3. The players named counter-sued, also thrown out. 

4. The AD CHF defended IN PRIVATE to the girl who pressed the charges that the court threw out was also NOT the AD at Liberty when the false assault happened. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Alot of folks on this board need to listen to this. But it wouldn't change their minds

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TigerHorn said:

Don't. This video needs to be crammed down the throats of some folks to get them to even comprehend it. 

1. ALLEGED sexual assault at Liberty happened THREE YEARS BEFORE CHF even showed up on campus.

4. The AD CHF defended IN PRIVATE to the girl who pressed the charges that the court threw out was also NOT the AD at Liberty when the false assault happened. 

Those same folks would condemn Jesus because His Father also created Lucifer.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, TigerHorn said:

Absolutely. That's why I posted in the main "Anti Freeze" thread that most folks mentioning it have NO clue what the heck they are talking about. Biggest run of twisted news and spun narratives I have seen not involving politics.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Absolutely. That's why I posted in the main "Anti Freeze" thread that most folks mentioning it have NO clue what the heck they are talking about. Biggest run of twisted news and spun narratives I have seen not involving politics.

They still won't change their tune. Most are too embarrassed to see the actual facts as they come out. Notice just a bunch of crickets  from them now

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, TigerHorn said:

That's cool but he still should have known better about #4.  Also congrats on the success of the Crain bros but they have the most punchable faces of all time.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

They are by far the most insufferable camp to ever form on this board and I'm glad they're gone

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I get what jboy is trying to say, although, he does show his ignorance when it comes to the law.

I teach up here, at UVA.  When you DM a student who is a VICTIM, like he did, it is a threat. It was viewed as such by her, her family, the piss poor Liberty faculty, and by many of us around this state.  He has power, and even though it is Liberty, he wields immense power on that campus.

When I have been a mentor to new junior faculty, the first thing I do is sit them down and discuss the power they have over a student.  You may disagree, but it is CONSIDERABLE. You stay off of their social media, and limit their ability to to see or comment on yours.

Had he done that to one of my daughters, I would have put my faith aside and put him on his ass.

I will support Auburn, and this hire, even though I am Missouri on its impact.

But we need to realize he does stupid remarkably well.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

No I didn’t post the link . You did . Thank you . All good boss 

49 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

That's cool but he still should have known better about #4.  Also congrats on the success of the Crain bros but they have the most punchable faces of all time.

Number 4 is what someone does when a friend is being slandered. I would consider that person a great friend if they did that for me. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

I get what jboy is trying to say, although, he does show his ignorance when it comes to the law.

I teach up here, at UVA.  When you DM a student who is a VICTIM, like he did, it is a threat. It was viewed as such by her, her family, the piss poor Liberty faculty, and by many of us around this state.  He has power, and even though it is Liberty, he wields immense power on that campus.

When I have been a mentor to new junior faculty, the first thing I do is sit them down and discuss the power they have over a student.  You may disagree, but it is CONSIDERABLE. You stay off of their social media, and limit their ability to to see or comment on yours.

Had he done that to one of my daughters, I would have put my faith aside and put him on his ass.

I will support Auburn, and this hire, even though I am Missouri on its impact.

But we need to realize he does stupid remarkably well.

She graduated in 2015. He didn’t get there until 2019. 
So unless my math is wrong she was never a student when he was there. If that’s true I don’t understand half your argument. 

Fair point. 

But he is STILL, other than Jerry Boy himself, the face of that "university." 

Not only was what he did bloody stupid, but cowardly to boot. And it gave his employer a really bad black eye, and trust me, that vocational school doesn't need any help with that.

8 minutes ago, aujohnson said:

She graduated in 2015. He didn’t get there until 2019. 
So unless my math is wrong she was never a student when he was there. If that’s true I don’t understand half your argument. 

17 minutes ago, jknighton said:

Holy snot here it is twitter mob. Nobody wants the facts . They just want to call folks out with baseless horse s*** versus looking themselves in the mirror. This is way bigger than just a football coach hire. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Holy snot here it is twitter mob. Nobody wants the facts . They just want to call folks out with baseless horse s*** versus looking themselves in the mirror. This is way bigger than just a football coach hire. 

That will run its course and be over in a couple weeks.  Like a bad case of diarrhea running its course through a big family.

• Like 1

At an institution that already has a reputation for protecting the institution at the expense of victims (repeatedly), sending DM's to a young lady who claims to be a victim shows incredibly poor judgment.

2 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

At an institution that already has a reputation for protecting the institution at the expense of victims (repeatedly), sending DM's to a young lady who claims to be a victim shows incredibly poor judgment.

Proof of "already has a reputation for protecting the institution at the expense of victims".