Iron Bowl “Muffed” Punt

RunInRed

2 hours ago, AU-24 said:

OK then, define definitive! Video evidence clearly shows he did not touch the ball. It shouldn’t have been called on the field and then it should’ve been overturned. Of course neither one happened.

On a sidenote: the AP has Alabama ranked ahead of Tennessee, they both have two losses and Tennessee beat Alabama. Just in case anyone thinks this is all an accident and there isn’t blatant favoritism showed.

I stated I didn't agree with the call.  You know, now that I think about it -- I'm kinda pissed off that the replay official didn't personally call me for my opinion before issuing the ruling!

PS.  The AP is a collection of sportswriters.  In my experience, they've historically shown themselves to be really biased.  

He didn't touch it, and the review should have seen that had they looked at several different angle shots. Keep in mind that on such an important play the review was one of the shortest reviews I've seen all year. Another writer I read noticed this as well. He stated that the review took all of 30 seconds. 

We older Auburn fans have seen this kind of crap in Bama games for at least 50 years. We lost last year on a drive that included blatant holding of at least two Auburn defensive linemen in the end zone no less. Bama's left tackle last night was auditioning for an episode of dancing with the stars on nearly every pass play. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, AUloggerhead said:

I stated I didn't agree with the call.  You know, now that I think about it -- I'm kinda pissed off that the replay official didn't personally call me for my opinion before issuing the ruling!

PS.  The AP is a collection of sportswriters.  In my experience, they've historically shown themselves to be really biased.  

Your first comments were funny, I got a kick out of them. Your second comments about the bias is exactly what I’m saying!