Cohen

auburnatl1

We were supposed to get Belichick or Saban and win the Natty next year after we get all 5 stars on signing day!!! I mean, we have a $93 million dollar football facility and a new president and AD. 

16 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

We were supposed to get Belichick or Saban and win the Natty next year after we get all 5 stars on signing day!!! I mean, we have a $93 million dollar football facility and a new president and AD. 

Absolutely- but I don't think either of these 2 men can carry the jock of who auburn deserves. 

The only known epic “splash” that’s still available is DS. But it may be too late and he has some pushback. Otherwise a top up and coming coordinator. I’m waaaay open to names. Anyone that people can actually kinda get excited about and wont divide the fan base (gets at let a B- on the creepy grade)

2 hours ago, GreenTiger said:

Bottom line is we missed on our top prospect in Kiffin and now our scrambling. 

Given the last search and who we were shooting for and who we ended up with Im a bit concerned about where things stand 

My point exactly. This is what everyone thinks of AU. I’m almost no longer interested in what goes on anymore. It’s just become stale and honestly, just have no faith anymore in those in charge. 

Guest MustardSeed

The only info we have is from lying media. No one knows if Lane was ever even on the official list. I don’t care what any supposed insider or media personality says. They’ve all been wrong on every single coaching search for decades. The ones that are actually honest have said there isn’t any info actually coming out. We literally have a tv reporter from Mississippi who claimed Kiffin had already signed (that guy needs his credentials pulled) and now Thamel saying it’s officially Freeze (Thamel is the biggest lying scam artist in all of college reporting). 
No one knows anything. No one knows if we’ve missed on anyone. Anyone who claims to know for sure otherwise and is willingly putting out supposed info is simply a liar at this point or carelessly spreading bad info

Edited by MustardSeed

Listen: Everyone is upset that Freeze reportedly was texting hookers....

Meanwhile NOBODY has said anything about Heupel flat out bragging about his hooked every week!

25 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

The only info we have is from lying media. No one knows if Lane was ever even on the official list. I don’t care what any supposed insider or media personality says. They’ve all been wrong on every single coaching search for decades. The ones that are actually honest have said there isn’t any info actually coming out. We literally have a tv reporter from Mississippi who claimed Kiffin had already signed (that guy needs his credentials pulled) and now Thamel saying it’s officially Freeze (Thamel is the biggest lying scam artist in all of college reporting). 
No one knows anything. No one knows if we’ve missed on anyone. Anyone who claims to know for sure otherwise and is willingly putting out supposed info is simply a liar at this point or carelessly spreading bad info

Right. It’s not officially anyone until AU announces they’ve signed someone.