Good times😄

Bro Johnny Mac

I will forever remember watching the band scramble to get ready to play the fight song as Davis crossed the goal line. We were sitting just up from them...don't ask me why that's where my attention went but that is ingrained in my memory.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, autigeremt said:

One of the greatest CFB videos ever imo

This drum major's poise and discipline is unmatched. Really embodies the Auburn Spirit. I get misty eyed every single time I watch this.

What a night.

• Like 2

i have a kick six rookie auto of mr davis. the picture used was taken from his run back. i have a ton of auburn stuff and this card remains one of my favorites. i have no kids or family and i have so much nice auburn stuff but i have no idea what i will do with them.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

i have a kick six rookie auto of mr davis. the picture used was taken from his run back. i have a ton of auburn stuff and this card remains one of my favorites. i have no kids or family and i have so much nice auburn stuff but i have no idea what i will do with them.

You’re not going anywhere anytime soon bud!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, woodford said:

You’re not going anywhere anytime soon bud!

i certainly hope so. at 67 i take it day to day and i am blessed to be above ground.

Edited by aubiefifty
i made myself ten years younger by mistake........lol
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, woodford said:

One of the greatest CFB videos ever imo

This drum major's poise and discipline is unmatched. Really embodies the Auburn Spirit. I get misty eyed every single time I watch this.

What a night.

One of the major sportswriters at the time did a great article celebrating the band's juxtaposition of exuberant emotion and "cold professionalism". Maybe the old Sports By Brooks site? 

On 11/22/2022 at 8:16 AM, woodford said:

Greatest college football game. Could give a rat's a$$ about my bias. It's true.

Even better is that they show that clip over and over again.   You know it just eats a little piece of every bama fan's soul when they have to watch that.

• Like 1