Dave Aranda

ScotsAU

A lot of other coaches have gotten their own thread. How would we feel about Aranda. Has experience in the SEC. Has been successful everywhere he’s been. Would probably bring Grimes with him. Thoughts?

Absolutely no sideline emotion whatsoever. Got way to much of that to last a lifetime with Harsin. I would want him much more than his fuggin OC grimes though….

Edited by GwillMac6

Jeff Grimes and Dave Aranda just absolutely blew a win against TCU with some Uber Conservative play calling on offense and piss poor clock management...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArgoEagle said:

Jeff Grimes and Dave Aranda just absolutely blew a win against TCU with some Uber Conservative play calling on offense and piss poor clock management...

And TCU ain't exactly world beaters... if they make the CFP they will be the Cincy of this years.. Beat like a drum whoever they play

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Taker said:

And TCU ain't exactly world beaters... if they make the CFP they will be the Cincy of this years.. Beat like a drum whoever they play

I don't think anybody predicted TCU to be 11-0 in Sonny Dykes first season, especially after firing Gary Patterson who had been there for nearly 20 years. Even though they win ugly, they win. Kinda reminds me of Auburn's 2010 and 2013 teams, how they would have to come from behind and most weeks they were the cardiac kids. 

I'm glad TCU and Michigan were able to pull out wins today. Hoping they keep Tennessee out of the CFP. 

3 hours ago, Taker said:

Idk if they will tbh. Nobody’s THAT good this year. UGA is really good but they ain’t unbeatable.