11/12 other games

AUwent

Just now, autiger88 said:

Man, I would love for that to be true but I don't think he would be just because of one game. Now I'm reading though that if WV fires their coach Hugh is on the top of their list.

I don't think he could afford to lose a game of that magnitude because he was already a major risk. At this point Lane has the least risk of all.

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Man, I would love for that to be true but I don't think he would be just because of one game. Now I'm reading though that if WV fires their coach Hugh is on the top of their list.

I think now you really zone in on Lanning or Kiffin. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

I don't think he could afford to lose a game of that magnitude because he was already a major risk. At this point Lane has the least risk of all.

The real question is how interested LK will be.

LK if he wins today:
image.jpeg

Edited by AUwent

Just now, AUwent said:

The real question is how interested LK will be.

I am sure he will be really interested if we pay him unreal money.

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

Maybe who knows... It would be our luck that we end up with somebody nobody is talking about right now. 😒 I hope though that's not the case and we are actually gonna be different this time.. 

Maybe who knows... It would be our luck that we end up with somebody nobody is talking about right now. 😒 I hope though that's not the case and we are actually gonna be different this time.. 

I don't think so. Not with Cohen. Lane or Lanning. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I am sure he will be really interested if we pay him unreal money.

Oh no doubt about that... The big question is our donors willing to pay that kind of money( I will say if he beats bama today for sure they will be if he loses not so much)

Oh no doubt about that... The big question is our donors willing to pay that kind of money( I will say if he beats bama today for sure they will be if he loses not so much)

I don't know if they will have a choice.

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

I don't know if they will have a choice.

Hell no they wouldn't have a choice especially if he does beat Bammer today! All of us fans would have pitch forks out if we had a chance to get him and we don't haha

UCF's defense doesn't know how to wrap up when they hit someone.  They just want to throw a knock out elbow or shoulder into someone. 

3 minutes ago, Pedaler said:

How does this guy get to be head ref of a tahd game?289B8044-B80D-473D-8C18-AD419BE0C309.jpeg

Because Bama writes them the biggest checks

Remember the first drive of the game when Lane went for it on four downs in his redone instead of taking the three? SMH

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DAG said:

Remember the first drive of the game when Lane went for it on four downs in his redone instead of taking the three? SMH

So the question is if Lane becomes the coach  at Auburn will people will be ok with this analytics stuff beside making sound coaching decisions.

Edited by e808