Jordan- Hare is sold out for the weekend

aubiefifty

go get em caddy.

If ANY Sunshine State school was in our situation they'd have a half-full stadium.

Nicely done Auburn folk but I'm not surprised. THIS is Auburn being Auburn. 

9 hours ago, Browning4AU said:

You mean currently? Like already packed?

Yes! The traffic was heavy last night.  There were a few thousand viewing the Football Performance Center. A lot of RVs already in place.  😊 People are excited to show support.  Just a different energy.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Yes! The traffic was heavy last night.  There were a few thousand viewing the Football Performance Center. A lot of RVs already in place.  😊 People are excited to show support.  Just a different energy.  

Good to know. I guess I'll be leaving even earlier now. I'm only an hour away, but I knew as soon as I saw it was sold out that it was going to be a rough hour getting there and even rougher coming back. 

Edited by Browning4AU
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I won't be there but man I can feel the energy clear up here in East TN. 

Go Crazy Cadillac!

I don't ever pray for the outcome of football games but,,, I pray for Cadillac to get his first win as a head coach. 

Last week was AUsome.  I have never seen a coach put a team on his back like that ever before. 

Winning football has a lot to do with force of will.  Cadillac know how to compete. 

I would love, love, love to see Cadillac and Deion on our sideline next year.  The attitude and energy would be unbeatable.

• Like 2