Worst OL in the history of P5?

gr82b4au

10 minutes ago, creed said:

It's been and issue from day one...so you're preaching to the choir. Actually this problem has been lurking for 3 to 4 years. To play OL in the SEC you need size, quickness, agility, and strength. Not having any one of those attributes means you need to play DII, not SEC ball.

It amazes me how many times one, two, three or none of the OLineman never touch a defender as they kill our QB or RB. 

• Like 1

I think Bo Nix knew what our O-line would be like this year and that had a lot to do with his decision to transfer.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Man, y’all aren’t lying. That’s the worst line I have ever seen. There was one play that State’s entire Dline got through untouched and all you can see is 5 AU lineman jogging behind them watching Robby run for his life. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a play where not one lineman got a block.  It’s extremely embarrassing.

6 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

5 years back we were starting to get pushed around by the elite teams. Now it’s friggin msu.  Thank god we played mercer this year.

Yeah, because three wins is so much better than two

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Taker said:

It ain't walking through that door

It has to be, we've been assured it's there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

It's bad but that an exageration. aTm's is worse than ours this year. Brodie Croyle's Bama OL was a joke and notably gave up 11 sacks to a slightly better than avg Auburn D. 

Yes, the Brodie Croyle 11 sack game. Thanks for that great memory!

what about the kid that buried that d guy after road grading him for several yards? yes i understand i think we got a bad call but that is the kind of nasty we need right? was his name wright? i hope we get him back next year. is he not a D guy learning to play on the O line? i was thinking help him up and hit him again.