i have a question? hey mods care to share an opinion?

aubiefifty

i have never been big ob bashing players. i slipped with bo because i fell for the prima donna mess. aside from that i have pretty consistent. something popped in my head this morning so i pose this question to you guys? in the days of NIL and basically paying players does this mean they are not considered amateur anymore? and if that is the case is it fair to bash a player now? what do you guys think? i would love to hear a mods view as well. lets have those opinions ....................grins

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Like 1

• aubiefifty changed the title to i have a question? hey mods care to share an opinion?

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i have never been big ob bashing players. i slipped with bo because i fell for the prima donna mess. aside from that i have pretty consistent. something popped in my head this morning so i pose this question to you guys? in the days of NIL and basically paying players does this mean they are not considered amateur anymore? and if that is the case is it fair to bash a player now? what do you guys think? i would love to hear a mods view as well. lets have those opinions ....................grins

No. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1