Auburn vs Miss State predictions

Win4AU

We fans feel like a great burden has been lifted off our shoulders. Just imagine how much better the players feel! I'm hoping the guys pull together and win one for AU and each other.

AU 27, MSU 20.

On 11/2/2022 at 8:45 AM, 3rdgeneration said:

I so wish this game was in Auburn so they could feel the fan support.  

Me too. If this game is at home, I think we have a very legitimate shot to win. Still a chance, but I have a hard time seeing us winning on the road the same week we fire Harsin. 

3 hours ago, Barnacle said:

Me too. If this game is at home, I think we have a very legitimate shot to win. Still a chance, but I have a hard time seeing us winning on the road the same week we fire Harsin. 

Me too. I’m afraid their QB is going to light us up. He is the only SEC QB averaging over 300 yds a game and we have not given up 300 passing yet. If we can get a pass rush going, we have a shot, but I just don’t think we have the personnel to do that right now. I think we have the talent to keep it close, but a coaching change does not mean our weakest spot, the OL will miraculously improve in one week. I would like to see a lot more of Alston, as I believe he is truly our most talented back. Tank is good, but the stutter step negates a potential 2 to four extra yards. I believe Alston hits and reads his minimal holes and lanes better. I would say right now: 

MSU- 33

AU-    24

Wait?!?   There’s a game this week???   I thought we were fully committed to coaching search season.  
JK.   Win or lose, I’m excited to see Coach Caddy’s HC Debut!!!