Bittersweet

AURex

Some things are bittersweet and envelop us in warm joy -- like dark chocolate melting on our tongue.

Other things are bittersweet and provoke antipathy, disgust, even nausea, like biting into spoiled pineapple.

The Harsin farewell falls into the second category. I just want to spit it out, rinse my mouth out with Pellegrino, slug two dozen shots of Maker's Mark, and obliterate all memory of that nasty hot mess.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, AURex said:

Some things are bittersweet and envelop us in warm joy -- like dark chocolate melting on our tongue.

Other things are bittersweet and provoke antipathy, disgust, even nausea, like biting into spoiled pineapple.

The Harsin farewell falls into the second category. I just want to spit it out, rinse my mouth out with Pellegrino, slug two dozen shots of Maker's Mark, and obliterate all memory of that nasty hot mess.

Ok, if you need permission! Proceed!

14 minutes ago, AURex said:

Normally , I refuse to celebrate a man losing his job. But if you've got Makers......

12 minutes ago, AURex said:

Agree 100%.

Except FIRST, I want to hold a candlelight vigil, then puke up my guts for a couple hours.  Just to get a clean start.

Harsin was a HUGE mistake hire by an AD that will bear the burden of that horrible hire for the rest of his career.  As well he should, one Mr. Allen Greene.  He shackled us with Harsin for 2 years and another huge buyout.

1 hour ago, AURex said:

Oddly specific, and 100% approved.