#1 Thing I'm excited for

Win4AU

Auburn probably isn't going to be great next year and possibly the year after that but there will come a day in Jordan Hare where Auburn knocks off a team they shouldn't.  The kind of win that lets you know that things are on the right path.  The kind of win we probably haven't experienced since 2017.  The pure joy of celebrating with 80k of your best friends at Toomers.  I'm ready for Auburn football to be fun again.  No more coach drama(at least for a little while).

• Like 2
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Auburn probably isn't going to be great next year and possibly the year after that but there will come a day in Jordan Hare where Auburn knocks off a team they shouldn't.  The kind of win that lets you know that things are on the right path.  The kind of win we probably haven't experienced since 2017.  The pure joy of celebrating with 80k of your best friends at Toomers.  I'm ready for Auburn football to be fun again.  No more coach drama(at least for a little while).

if a coach has a simple enough plan and schemes the players quick will be huge. and i believe if we get the right guy we can control a lot of damage with the portal. this is my hope anyway. i am not sure if we need a better qb or not. i am not sure tj got a fair deal getting pulled and killing his momentum and robby is improving but will he be good enough to lead us to a decent record? this is not a diss. if freeze gets it our qb's probably take huge leaps. i am not sure our qb's got good coaching but then everything about hars and the tater boys is suspect to me.

#1 think I’m excited (hopeful) for is that the Auburn family heals with the next hire. Gus did great things for the program. He was also wildly inconsistent, and became very polarizing to the fan base at the end. Harsin has also fractured the fan base, mostly between the people that do football on Saturdays (that liked him) and the people who do football every day (that knew about the off the field mess he created). I just hope the next hire brings us all together again. 

• Love 1