Things that couldn't be said while he was here

Taker

Now that he is gone can the underlings be privy to the juicy knowledge of what couldn't be spoken of until after he was gone? 

I know it matters not but hey we just like to be in on the juicy tea sometimes. 

Signed: underling #18672341

• Thanks 1

I heard was a narcissist and did harm to kids... 

Edited by Systems
  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Systems said:

I heard was is a narcissist and did harm to kids... 

Harsin? That you? How were you informed of the firing? Inquiring minds wanna know! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Harsin? That you? How were you informed of the firing? Inquiring minds wanna know! 

Lane Kiffin sent a text this morning, wanted to know the square footage of the head coach office at Jordan-Hare. 

• Haha 3

I think that it is safe to say that these things shall remain unsaid... 

However should they not remain unsaid I think that we will all be happy to know that at the least something was happening, and we were not sitting on our ends waiting for the sun to go down. 

biscuit knows a lot i imagine but he said he will not say anything unless harsin bad mouths auburn and then he will share. bird knows some stuff but not sure if he is going to go forward with his tidbits or not.  i know on one of the podcasts one of the main guys said harsin called to have an eleven o clock meeting to chew hi ass out about something and right before he got there he was texted and said the meeting was canceled. and then he found out harsin was fired. i posted the podcast on the daily auburn articles...

• Like 1

If the alluded knowledge was really that juicy, we should hear something soon or already would have about him being fired for cause. Anything else that doesn't add up to that and it's likely just more of him being an all around smug jerk, of which I've seen enough to get the picture.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Auburn Tiger said:

he is taking a shot at me is what he is doing. he jumped me yesterday for saying that.

1 hour ago, Auburn Tiger said:

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

he is taking a shot at me is what he is doing. he jumped me yesterday for saying that.

I thought when I seen him make that comment that we were all laughing about it now.... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Auburn02 said:

If the alluded knowledge was really that juicy, we should hear something soon or already would have about him being fired for cause. Anything else that doesn't add up to that and it's likely just more of him being an all around smug jerk, of which I've seen enough to get the picture.

I bet they talk about it up in the nest 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I bet they talk about it up in the nest 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

A worm here and there, but still hungry. :)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Tell him Pie R Squared

I’ll bite. 
Pie are round.

Cornbread are square.

6 hours ago, Taker said:

Now that he is gone can the underlings be privy to the juicy knowledge of what couldn't be spoken of until after he was gone? 

I know it matters not but hey we just like to be in on the juicy tea sometimes. 

Signed: underling #18672341

Lets just say that the allegations of last February were not falsehoods spread by millionaire PTB types or groundless rumors started by an unfriendly media. There was some fire behind all that smoke. More than that I will not say.

Edited by Mikey
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

I’ll bite. 
Pie are round.

Cornbread are square.

Area of a circle:

A = π·r²

32 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Lets just say that the allegations of last February were not falsehoods spread by millionaire PTB types or groundless rumors started by an unfriendly media. There was some fire behind all that smoke. More than that I will not say.

Speaking of which. I wonder if that girl was fired too.

1 hour ago, Never2Yield said:

Area of a circle:

A = π·r²

Say I didn’t grow up in rural Alabama without actually saying it…

The stuff that came up over the weekend had 2 elements. There was a significant issue that would affect team chemistry and the effectiveness of the coach. As players and coaches left in bunches, a formal complaint was filed and had to be investigated. Through that investigation, it was determined that the issues were personal matters and were not fireable offenses. Bad judgment and warning signs. Yes, but fireable for cause…no. 

The second issue arose from internet and social media trolls that take pleasure in such things and have no place in this world. It was a black eye for our University and in my opinion those individuals that spread that garbage and profited off of it should be called out. 

I strongly believe that the people who know the details are too classy to let this get out. But I will sit back and wait to see if Harsin has anything to say to the negative. 

Serious question: his son is a pretty good qb for AHS. What’ are the chances he sticks around for his senior season? 

• Like 2