how many kids do we currently have on scholorship?

aubiefifty

i bet it is less right now than anytime we have been hammered with ncaa sanctions. and if i am right just think about that a minute.

• Like 1

Someone on this board posted that we'd have 61 after this season is over and the graduates move on with their lives. There are certain to be some transfers out and some few others encouraged to move along.

This is a unique year in that the NCAA has suspended the annual 25 signee limit, so AU can bring in as many as it takes to get to the overall 85 limit. We are lucky in that this suspension of the annual limit is happening in a year when we really need to sign a bunch of portal players. Let's hope the new coach, whoever he is, can sell some kids on his plan for Auburn football.

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Someone on this board posted that we'd have 61 after this season is over and the graduates move on with their lives. There are certain to be some transfers out and some few others encouraged to move along.

This is a unique year in that the NCAA has suspended the annual 25 signee limit, so AU can bring in as many as it takes to get to the overall 85 limit. We are lucky in that this suspension of the annual limit is happening in a year when we really need to sign a bunch of portal players. Let's hope the new coach, whoever he is, can sell some kids on his plan for Auburn football.

thanx for replying mikey.  finebaum thinks it is still freeze. i hope we get a guy that understands.

• Like 1