Someone went after Nancy Pelosi with a hammer last night

AUDub

He assaulted Paul Pelosi, who is recovering in the hospital and expected to be OK.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/28/politics/paul-pelosi-attack/index.html

Washington CNN  — 

The man who assaulted Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, tried to tie him up “until Nancy got home,” according to two sources familiar with the situation. When the police arrived, the assailant was saying he was “waiting for Nancy.”

Paul Pelosi was attacked with a hammer at the couple’s home in San Francisco by a male assailant early Friday morning, law enforcement sources told CNN. The assailant who attacked Paul Pelosi was searching for the speaker of the House, according to a source briefed on the attack. The intruder confronted the speaker’s husband in their San Francisco home shouting, “Where is Nancy? Where is Nancy?” according to the source.

Pelosi, 82, was hospitalized but is expected to make a full recovery, the Democratic speaker’s office said in a statement.

more at the link

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pensacolatiger said:

Does this mean we’ll see FBI agents dressed as white supremacists soon?

so an 82 year old man gets the hell beat out of him with a hammer and you think it is funny? that is pretty disgusting. hell i do not joke about people getting hurt. i am ashamed of you. and he is an innocent who just happened to be married to the wrong person.

i blame trump and the right for lying and firing folks up. you guys are too easy to violence. when trumps hollers stuff like hit him again it sends a signal. where does the violence end? i know both sides have a few idiots but your pols on the right like marjorie are stirring this crap up. it is sickening and i have not seen anyone yet on the right call this kind of crap out. trump validated the extreme right wing who want to hurt people. hell ask the cops on jan 6. blue lives matter is a joke. it is no more than a slogan. and then when some of you idiots claim it was just a protest fires the haters up more because it is being accepted in their eyes by their own party and a whole bunch of supporters. and you guys claim to be the christian party. what a joke...............

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Of course you do.

you damn right i do. he is not the only one but trump acted like trash in office. words matter. jesus dude your side wants a civil war right now because a can man has convinced most of the republican party the election was stolen. i know trump is your man crush but there comes a time you need to wake up dude.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

you damn right i do. he is not the only one but trump acted like trash in office. words matter. jesus dude your side wants a civil war right now because a can man has convinced most of the republican party the election was stolen. i know trump is your man crush but there comes a time you need to wake up dude.

My side doesn’t want a civil war, we have elections and when the midterm is over we can return to sanity.  We shall see how the left handles it.

My side doesn’t want a civil war, we have elections and when the midterm is over we can return to sanity.  We shall see how the left handles it.

your side wants to run off all the old repubs and replace them with nut jobs. your side using hershel is a joke. the man is obviously mentally retarded and you guys let him shame himself over and over because you are using him. it is sickening.

13 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

your side wants to run off all the old repubs and replace them with nut jobs. your side using hershel is a joke. the man is obviously mentally retarded and you guys let him shame himself over and over because you are using him. it is sickening.

The old Republicans liked to lose with dignity, the new Republicans are tired of losing.  Careful about dissing Hershel, @homersapienwill accuse you of ableism.

36 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

so an 82 year old man gets the hell beat out of him with a hammer and you think it is funny? that is pretty disgusting. hell i do not joke about people getting hurt. i am ashamed of you. and he is an innocent who just happened to be married to the wrong person.

I think you took my comment wrong.  I’m not making fun of pelosi, I just doubt it’s legit.  In the last election a lot of idiots fell for the “muh racists” marching in Charlottesville.  All it took was some FBI agents dressed up as racists, this smells like the same kind of scenario

• Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

18 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Half the officials elected in DC are retarded, why stop now?🤣

Edited by pensacolatiger
  • Haha 1

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

The old Republicans liked to lose with dignity, the new Republicans are tired of losing.  Careful about dissing Hershel, @homersapienwill accuse you of ableism.

they are going to basically ruin social security and medicare which i paid my fair share for. in fact for medicare i was not given a choice. they also are going to give another 3.1 trillion to the super rich again. it was in an article i read a week or two ago.

1 minute ago, pensacolatiger said:

Half the officials elected in DC are retarded, why stop now?🤣

i will give you that. ....

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

I think you took my comment wrong.  I’m not making fun of pelosi, I just doubt it’s legit.  In the last election a lot of idiots fell for the “muh racists” marching in Charlottesville.  All it took was some FBI agents dressed up as racists, this smells like the same kind of scenario

"Fake News" huh?

I'll bet you were "all in" for the Democratic pedophiles in the pizzza restaurant basement. :-\

You need to lay off QAnon for a while.  :ucrazy:

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

I legitimately don't know what you're talking about.

FBI dressing up as racists? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

they are going to basically ruin social security and medicare which i paid my fair share for. in fact for medicare i was not given a choice. they also are going to give another 3.1 trillion to the super rich again. it was in an article i read a week or two ago.

You believe that tripe?  If they lessen the social security it will be for generations not yet in the workplace.  And that would be a stretch.  If it is that unpopular it will go no where.

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

"Fake News" huh?

I'll bet you were "all in" for the Democratic pedophiles in the restaurant. :-\ You need to lay off QAnon for a while.

Iol - what restaurant thing are you talking about?

You believe that tripe?  If they lessen the social security it will be for generations not yet in the workplace.  And that would be a stretch.  If it is that unpopular it will go no where.

they claimed it was repub talking points. shrugs. i wish i remember whgere i saw it i would post it. and yes i understand folks already on social security and medicare will be grandfathered in so they lose no benefits. but to be honest i do not trust your side. except liz and a small handful.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

they claimed it was repub talking points. shrugs. i wish i remember whgere i saw it i would post it. and yes i understand folks already on social security and medicare will be grandfathered in so they lose no benefits. but to be honest i do not trust your side. except liz and a small handful.

We agree, I don’t trust your side either.

• Like 1