Wear BLUE Tomorrow

abw0004

Auburn is asking all fans to wear BLUE to the game tomorrow.  See you bright and early in Auburn!

4C40ADB0-B5D7-4D24-950B-2DFA1881DBAE.png

they want the colors to match our mood i guess?

• Haha 3

Concerning attendance,based on the poor season with a 11:00 kickoff will the upper decks be largely empty for this SEC matchup.Will fans  several hours away make the trek to AU? AU fans are known to be loyal but I see tickets available for 12-13 dollars.How many fans will actually be in seats ? 70 thousand +?

2 hours ago, beagle34 said:

Concerning attendance,based on the poor season with a 11:00 kickoff will the upper decks be largely empty for this SEC matchup.Will fans  several hours away make the trek to AU? AU fans are known to be loyal but I see tickets available for 12-13 dollars.How many fans will actually be in seats ? 70 thousand +?

Attendance has surprising been good this season.  I’m still making the trek from North Atlanta.  

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Maybe attendance wont be too bad....

Auburn ticket office still has thousands of upper deck tickets available at face value and you can grab secondary market tickets for $9-10 now. 

swing buy and pick me up. i will buy gas. only downer is i might pass out with my fat azz before we hit nosebleed and i am a big old boy. what i am saying is you will have to carry me. and i would drive but i do not see well at night so it is an adventure when i go out. grins....

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, beagle34 said:

The place will be packed out as per usual, Auburn attendance numbers have always been robust in good times and bad.   

I just loaded up on Zing-Zang spicy & Vodka at Costco - the truck's packed and we're heading out early morning for a Bloody Mary tailgate.  

• Like 2