Predictions for Ark vs Auburn ?

gr82b4au

14 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

We have no choice. We have to win.

Auburn 31

Arkansas 24

After yesterday’s news of a portal announcement coupled with CBH allegedly giving RS/portal ultimatums….I am adjusting my prediction:

Arkansas 38

Auburn. 14

If so, we’ll know.

Edited by Swamp Eagle

Arkansas- 31

Auburn- 24

21 of the 24 are scored in the first half.

Harsin will have answers after the game. “We’re getting closer. Our guys aren’t executing.” Blah blah blah.”

16 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

After yesterday’s news of a portal announcement coupled with CBH allegedly giving RS/portal ultimatums….I am adjusting my prediction:

Arkansas 38

Auburn. 14

If so, we’ll know.

I'm with you, if that news is true about Harsin then some of the team could quit. Before that I was actually leaning Auburn because Arkansas is bad on defense like Ole Miss, and we could have similar success.

Arkansas 31

Auburn 14

• Like 1

Hogs 42

Tigers 3

Recent news of King and other roster updates plus recruiting news don’t see much fight. HOPE I’m wrong!

Just hate this for these boys!

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Miss St isn't good either, IYAM

KJ Jefferson didn't play in that game FWIW, not sure it would have changed the outcome regardless though.

It's been a weird year for Arkansas. Beat a one-loss Cincy team and then what turned out to be a decent South Carolina team, then had a freak loss to A&M with weird fluky plays. Battled Alabama to a 28-23 game before Alabama dominated the 4th quarter. Got blown out by MSU with several injuries and then scored the most points all year @ BYU.

Not really sure what to expect - the secondary is absolutely horrible but offense can put up some points when they're on.

10 hours ago, gohogs14 said:

KJ Jefferson didn't play in that game FWIW, not sure it would have changed the outcome regardless though.

It's been a weird year for Arkansas. Beat a one-loss Cincy team and then what turned out to be a decent South Carolina team, then had a freak loss to A&M with weird fluky plays. Battled Alabama to a 28-23 game before Alabama dominated the 4th quarter. Got blown out by MSU with several injuries and then scored the most points all year @ BYU.

Not really sure what to expect - the secondary is absolutely horrible but offense can put up some points when they're on.

Unless Harsin decides to start the freshman QB Geriner, Arky having a weak secondary won't hurt them. Auburn's other QB's can't pass well enough to take advantage of a weak secondary.

• Like 1

38-34 Auburn!  Arkansas's Defense is actually pretty bad.  With a week to get healthy I'm hoping the LBs and Line will help keep the running game somewhat in check.  All the "players are leaving" stuff is just noise because those guys haven't been with the team in weeks.  Auburn pulls one out on a sleepy, cloudy, 11am game in JHS.  Also this is the first game I've attended since the 2019 Iron Bowl so I'm hopeful for some excitement.

• Like 1

This will be another Ole Miss kind of game score wise.

Hawgs 38

Auburn 31

Auburn 21

Edited by autigeremt

image.gifIt’s a weekly thing now.  🤣

Harsin has lost the team now.  The bye week loss has only made things worse.  

Arky 34

AU 17

The real prediction is which Arky player will summon the spirit of Fred Talley?

(this is the 20th Anniversary of that game!!!😱)

i expect it to be bad. arkie is looking at this as a revenge game because they have seniors that have never beaten auburn. and i am sure with the fans hurting they might not be as loud as we normally are.