Nix opens up about transfer from Auburn

aubiefifty

Bo Nix opens up about transfer from Auburn to Oregon during College GameDay feature

Crissy Froyd | 2 days ago

Auburn’s had quarterback issues all season long since the departure of Bo Nix to Oregon via the transfer portal.

Nix, who now serves as the Ducks starting quarterback, recently opened up on how his transition has been moving from the south all the way to the northwest. The two schools could hardly be further away from each other, and one of the most unique things about the move that some may not think about is the change in the culture and the food.

That’s one thing that Nix said came to mind and came up in a recent interview, spawning a partnership of source with Chick-Fil-A since the nearest location of the fast food chain from the school is roughly an hour away.

So Nix brought it to the team…

Oregon is set play its next game against UCLA at 2:30 p.m. CT on Saturday.

Well it seems he left because he had issues with harsin. imagine that.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

well it seems he left because he had issues with harsin. imagine that.

I actually dont believe he had issues directly w harsin.. Harsin was smart enough to try and bring the Nix clan in to the fold. If you watched the georgia state presser he was crushed about pulling Nix, he did NOT want to do that and then started Nix the next week @ LSU.

My conspiracy is that certain power brokers talked to Patrick Nix and clued him in to the impending offseason fireworks and Pat made the call to signal to Bo that he may need to bounce plus half the fan base hated Bo.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

I actually dont believe he had issues directly w harsin.. Harsin was smart enough to try and bring the Nix clan in to the fold. If you watched the georgia state presser he was crushed about pulling Nix, he did NOT want to do that and then started Nix the next week @ LSU.

My conspiracy is that certain power brokers talked to Patrick Nix and clued him in to the impending offseason fireworks and Pat made the call to signal to Bo that he may need to bounce plus half the fan base hated Bo.

i honestly do not know what to believe but i hear from a mod some weird stuff is happening. we will find out when harsin is gone. my guess is it was probably scheme mostly and him getting hurt behind a bad o line. but i have learned anything can happen and often it is not what one might think it was. also daddy might have been making his on demands since we are talking a big payday if he gets signed even if he does not make it.

i wish bo well just like all the rest of players who come out of auburn.

• Like 3

On 10/25/2022 at 11:00 AM, aubiefifty said:

i wish bo well just like all the rest of players who come out of auburn.

Same. I don't blame him one bit. 

I'd be happy for him to win the Heisman, and Oregon win the NC (if AU doesn't somehow pull it out), especially if they can beat uga and/or bama in the process. Although, I don't know if OU is good enough to pull that off.

Edited by yngwie1995
  • Like 1