The laying of hands

TexasTiger

trump has surrounded himself with tv evangelists and false teachers. I am profoundly a follower of Christ and I reject just about everything that djt stands for. He is a 3X loser in marriage, a 6X loser at business. He is being investigated now for the frauds he committed in business over the years. He has forsaken the laws of the nation w/r to classified docs. He has falsely accused that hard working election officials are liars and cheats. He does that with very very flimsy evidence and absolutely not enough evidence to turn one electoral vote toward him. He has had his time in courtrooms etc. Biden won, just like trump won in 2016. Those that deny either election are profound unGodly liars. 

I do not care for trump, nor those like him one bit.

Great Discussion and Celebration': Faith Leaders Pray for Trump at White  House | CBN News

https://religiondispatches.org/beneath-the-wacky-paula-white-video-is-a-dark-and-deeply-undemocratic-world-propping-up-the-president/

Edited by DKW 86

10 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

trump has surrounded himself with tv evangelists and false teachers. I am profoundly a follower of Christ and I reject just about everything that djt stands for. He is a 3X loser in marriage, a 6X loser at business. He is being investigated now for the frauds he committed in business over the years. He has forsaken the laws of the nation w/r to classified docs. He has falsely accused that hard working election officials are liars and cheats. He does that with very very flimsy evidence and absolutely not enough evidence to turn one electoral vote toward him. He has had his time in courtrooms etc. Biden won, just like trump won in 2020. Those that deny either election are profound unGodly liars. 

Great Discussion and Celebration': Faith Leaders Pray for Trump at White  House | CBN News

https://religiondispatches.org/beneath-the-wacky-paula-white-video-is-a-dark-and-deeply-undemocratic-world-propping-up-the-president/

Trump won in 2020? Welcome to the fold my friend.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

trump has surrounded himself with tv evangelists and false teachers. I am profoundly a follower of Christ and I reject just about everything that djt stands for. He is a 3X loser in marriage, a 6X loser at business. He is being investigated now for the frauds he committed in business over the years. He has forsaken the laws of the nation w/r to classified docs. He has falsely accused that hard working election officials are liars and cheats. He does that with very very flimsy evidence and absolutely not enough evidence to turn one electoral vote toward him. He has had his time in courtrooms etc. Biden won, just like trump won in 2020. Those that deny either election are profound unGodly liars. 

Do you support the baby killers over Trump?  

• Facepalm 1

On 10/23/2022 at 9:10 PM, pensacolatiger said:

Do you support the baby killers over Trump?  

I am profoundly pro life. However, we live in a democracy and I think a 16 week open period is compromising to get the job done. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I am profoundly pro life. However, we live in a democracy and I think a 16 week open period is comprising to get the job done. 

Are there other commandments you compromise on?

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Says the authoritarian theocrat.

Well I suppose you are correct. The Author of said commandments would be an authoritarian theocrat in a sense. Maybe take it up with Him? 

14 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Well I suppose you are correct. The Author of said commandments would be an authoritarian theocrat in a sense. Maybe take it up with Him? 

Actually, if you believe in the Trinity, Christ was pretty clear that he didn’t seek to be an earthly king. He was about moral & spiritual laws, not locking people up on Earth.

36 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

Are there other commandments you compromise on?

Is it your intention to over throw a govt institution ordained by God and set up your theocracy? That is not my intention. While I honor my God with my life and in my life I cannot force my beliefs on others. That would circumvent the teaching of the NT that believers come to God/Christ freely. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/22/2022 at 9:44 PM, SaltyTiger said:

Could be something to it…..saying the man has been investigated more than any human and nada.

The first part is BS, but the fact that you don’t see the evidence outlined by the January 6 committee just shows your head is either deep in the sand or up your a#*.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Is it your intention to over throw a govt institution ordained by God and set up your theocracy? That is not my intention. While I honor my God with my life and in my life I cannot force my beliefs on others. That would circumvent the teaching of the NT that believers come to God/Christ freely. 

He’s a Christian Nationalist. Which oddly means he doesn’t follow the teachings of Christ.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

So you compromise a commandment with what you feel is the modern “need” for everyone to get along.  The question stands - what other commandments do you feel are not necessary to follow?

On 10/22/2022 at 7:07 PM, TexasTiger said:

I'm thinking Ron is no true fan of people of color. Reposting is telling as well. Not that I was once fooled, but shame on others. 

Edited by AUFAN78
  • Facepalm 1