10/22 games thread

AUwent

Watching Kansas @ Baylor. As much as I think we all want KU to get win #6, we have obvious reasons to root for Baylor's offense.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

Kansas ass looking like they sponsored by Froot Loops now with their mascot looking like Toucan Sam on their helmet. 🤣

Edited by autiger88

7 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Kiffin and ole miss getting their butt handed to them in Baton Rouge. 

Looks like their easy early schedule hid a few flaws. 

It also puts a little damper on the offensive explosion we saw last week. The Ole Miss defense is terrible. 

• Like 1

Like I said last week in another thread Ole Miss was a pretender. Robby should be used the exact same way Daniel’s was against them. He ran all over them.  I just don’t get the refusal to do the same for Robby. It’s irritating 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, e808 said:

Like I said last week in another thread Ole Miss was a pretender. Robby should be used the exact same way Daniel’s was against them. He ran all over them.  I just don’t get the refusal to do the same for Robby. It’s irritating 

They absolutely are not a top 10 team, but I would expect a 9-3 season for ole miss, which is still good for them. 

• Like 2

That Vanderbilt/Missouri game seemed like neither team wanted to win. Vanderbilt had a chance to win their first SEC game in 3 years. They had 4th down and the QB could've just fell forward and made it but instead they ran some sweep out of shotgun and it imploded. Missouri is really, really bad football. They had a great thing going there before Gary Pinkel got sick. They were really good when Chase Daniels was their QB about 15 years ago and they got to the SEC Title Game in 2013 and 2014. I truly felt like Eli Drinkwitz would turn them around. When he was at Appalachian State he always had P5 fanbases wanting him to be their next coach. Kinda like Luke Fickel or Jamey Chadwell now. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Kiffin and ole miss getting their butt handed to them in Baton Rouge. 

Looks like their easy early schedule hid a few flaws. 

That game shows the importance of good QB play. 1played lights out, the other mediocre.

13 hours ago, e808 said:

RA can’t throw as well as Daniels yet. Thats the big difference.

• Like 2

For some reason I haven't considered this until now, but after watching several games yesterday, the amount and length of gameplay review almost sabotages the game and flow. Maybe I was channel surfing during high times of review but it was noticeable to even the commentators who made reference to the time it was taking to conduct the review and for a play that makes absolutely no difference in the game. I agreed. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

RA can’t throw as well as Daniels yet. Thats the big difference.

That’s debatable because Daniel’s was horrible against Auburn. The difference to me is they all him to use his legs freely. Maybe Robby is being held back for cautionary purposes. 

1 hour ago, e808 said:

That’s debatable because Daniel’s was horrible against Auburn. The difference to me is they all him to use his legs freely. Maybe Robby is being held back for cautionary purposes. 

Daniels threw better in the game against OM , better than RA has yet IMO, so I guess we just disagree on that.

• Like 1