Voting Republican to Save the Economy

aubiefifty

I love Trey. Not 100% of the time, but most of the time.

And he is 100% right. If you are voting Republican thinking they are going to fix the Minimum Wage, Grocery Prices, etc, you are just dead wrong.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I love Trey. Not 100% of the time, but most of the time.

And he is 100% right. If you are voting Republican thinking they are going to fix the Minimum Wage, Grocery Prices, etc, you are just dead wrong.

Hell - they don’t have to outperform Biden.  

in the midst of a global pandemic he argued to keep travel open with surging case countries, refused to defend our border.  He locked down oil drilling.  Then thought raising taxes during 7.4% 30 year interest rates  and record inflation would “help Americans”.  He’s either the dumbest ish to sit at the desk or he’s aimed against us.  But sure, there’s nothing the republicans could do to improve things🤣🤣🤣

33 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

Hell - they don’t have to outperform Biden.  

in the midst of a global pandemic he argued to keep travel open with surging case countries, refused to defend our border.  He locked down oil drilling.  Then thought raising taxes during 7.4% 30 year interest rates  and record inflation would “help Americans”.  He’s either the dumbest ish to sit at the desk or he’s aimed against us.  But sure, there’s nothing the republicans could do to improve things🤣🤣🤣

I didn’t know Trey was in power in any office? Do tell?