25th Amendment looming? Biden claims that son Beau died in Iraq in recent speech.

DKW 86

I don't see the 25th happening, but early 2023 could get dicey for him personally if the Dems don't have control of both the House and Senate.

That "memory glitch" re: Beau (it's either that, or a monumental whopper of a lie, because what parent with even half of their faculties would forget how and where their child died?) wouldn't even make the medal stand of bizarre statements he's made.

He has always been a typical prevaricating Washington swamp rat, and now he's a typical prevaricating Washington swamp rat with Swiss cheese faculties. Obama definitely had Joe pegged with the "Don't underestimate his ability to f things up" line.

He should be living out his twilight years in peace and relative obscurity, with as little on his mind as possible. Everyone knows why he was the Dem selection in the first place, and it had zero to do with any presidential chops he possessed.

Flashing back, Reagan's slippage in his mental acuity, agreement or disagreement with him politically aside, was becoming apparent in the back half of his second term. We're seeing that sort of thing on the front end with Biden.

2024 is closer than we might want to think, but good God, if we get a redux of the 2020 election candidates-wise from R and D, there would never be more fertile ground for a 3rd party candidate to step in.

• Like 2

Cue the mindless rabble that will come here and declare that he never said what he said, or was misquoted, or homey comes here with his almost guaranteed Whataboutisms about trump doing something just dumb.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Cue the mindless rabble that will come here and declare that he never said what he said, or was misquoted, or homey comes here with his almost guaranteed Whataboutisms about trump doing something just dumb.

Here you go DKW, something you obviously need:Butt Hurt Balm - Conservative / Republican Version

• Haha 3

you people kille me. hell raygun could not even talk. he used nancy for all his answers and you guys think it is ok for nancy buut want to piss on jill? have fun with that. i do not care if biden said it or not.

AND LET ME BE CLEAR. look at the illegal wars and the flooding amercan streets with drugs which incindentally were aimed at areas with strong black polulations. who emptied out all the mental hospitals at that time basically destroying mental health. there is a reason so many soldiers and ex solders kill themselves at a 22 plus a month. biden is not near as bad as ron was. war on drugs my ass. you guys get real silent about the drug thing and i know if you guys thought i was lying you would be all over it. so lets get off this how wonderful ron was. and that is just a few bad things he did but not all. good grief

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

you people kille me. hell raygun could not even talk. he used nancy for all his answers and you guys think it is ok for nancy buut want to piss on jill? have fun with that. i do not care if biden said it or not.

AND LET ME BE CLEAR. look at the illegal wars and the flooding amercan streets with drugs which incindentally were aimed at areas with strong black polulations. who emptied out all the mental hospitals at that time basically destroying mental health. there is a reason so many soldiers and ex solders kill themselves at a 22 plus a month. biden is not near as bad as ron was. war on drugs my ass. you guys get real silent about the drug thing and i know if you guys thought i was lying you would be all over it. so lets get off this how wonderful ron was. and that is just a few bad things he did but not all. good grief

We are not silent about your crazy obsession with Reagan because we think you are right. Nobody wants to hear your drug fueled rabbit hole accusations about it…again.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, jj3jordan said:

We are not silent about your crazy obsession with Reagan because we think you are right. Nobody wants to hear your drug fueled rabbit hole accusations about it…again.

you are more than welcome to iggie me anytime there scooter. and no i do not have a crazy anything about ronnie except facts and i have plenty to more. i will say what i want and when i want and if you do not like it you can go have sex with lying self. go away.............you are an idiot. and this is a discussion board. if you want to talk we can talk. if you want to attack me i will return the favor because..............again...........no idiot tells me what i can and cannot say. if this is not clear enough let me know. i get sick of you guys giving a pass to crooks and looking the other way while attacking the left for the same thing. reagon was freaking drooling dude. go look it up it is on youtube..........

• Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you are more than welcome to iggie me anytime there scooter. and no i do not have a crazy anything about ronnie except facts and i have plenty to more. i will say what i want and when i want and if you do not like it you can go have sex with lying self. go away.............you are an idiot. and this is a discussion board. if you want to talk we can talk. if you want to attack me i will return the favor because..............again...........no idiot tells me what i can and cannot say. if this is not clear enough let me know. i get sick of you guys giving a pass to crooks and looking the other way while attacking the left for the same thing. reagon was freaking drooling dude. go look it up it is on youtube..........

You can say whatever you want fiddy. Just don’t take our silence as agreement with you.  It gets old. 

27 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

You can say whatever you want fiddy. Just don’t take our silence as agreement with you.  It gets old. 

get outta here with that crap. you do the same damn thing and there are many witnesses that would probably admit it. and you still got it wrong. your silence usuallly means you believe the lies your side has fed you. and i dare you to prove me wrong on the facts like drugs. and you guys want to call dems racist? lol yall tried to eliminate the blacks and the hippies for a fact. it is shameful and yet you guys will never own up to it.

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

get outta here with that crap. you do the same damn thing and there are many witnesses that would probably admit it. and you still got it wrong. your silence usuallly means you believe the lies your side has fed you. and i dare you to prove me wrong on the facts like drugs. and you guys want to call dems racist? lol yall tried to eliminate the blacks and the hippies for a fact. it is shameful and yet you guys will never own up to it.

Hippies are a race? Democrats have killed millions of babies thru abortion, the vast majority that were black babies. Who is eliminating the black race? Democrats. Not us. We like to eliminate criminals. Not let them go with no bail so they can commit more crimes. I believe we were talking about your rants about Reagan which no one cares to comment on for exactly this reason. Dems ARE racist. Starting with president “don’t turn my local school into a jungle by integrating it with blacks” Biden.  And that’s a fact fiddy. Undeniable.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part of the motherboard circuitry is definitely fried...2nd time in less than a month he's f'ed this up.

On 10/22/2022 at 1:56 PM, aubiefifty said:

• Like 1

Biden couldn't pull that speech off if his life depended on it. Just a simple fact. 

• Like 1

On 10/22/2022 at 6:19 PM, aubiefifty said:

Dang....

Thought weed was supposed to chill people out.

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Dang....

Thought weed was supposed to chill people out.

:lol: 

damn dude you think i can afford to smoke it 24/7? you must nor have priced it lately. especially a state it is still illegal in. no sharing with you.