Wins/Loses the rest of the way

Taker

Arkansas- W- This and A&M are both toss ups, so I think we split them. Their defense is bad, and KJ isn’t a great passer. I see this as a run heavy shoot out. But I think we win at home.  

Ms State- L- Linebackers are going to get torched I’m the short pass game, and they’re actually running the ball decently well now. 

TX A&M- L- I’m an analytics guy, so this one is hard to say. This one is a hunch to me. Both coaches are on the hot seat. Both teams aren’t good. I see this as low scoring. But I just feel like their going to make that one play that we can’t make and win by less than 7. 

WKU- W- I’ll call this a win. But it will depend on what happens in games previous. I feel lose all of the games before this, I think the team will quit. I also think by this point the announcement will have been made that Harsin isn’t coming back.  They have an offense, but, as bad as our team is, they still have more skill players. If the team still has fight, we win. If not, we lose. But it will be closer than it should be either way. 

THE SCHOOL OVER THERE-L- No chance. Harsin’s last game as a power 5 head coach. 

• Love 1

53 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

Both coaches are on the hot seat

Jimbo has done an awful job at coaching, but he is not on the hot seat. They would have to pay him $85 million. That is insane. 
The crazy part is they have an unbelievable amount of talent on that team. 

Edited by gr82b4au

23 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Jimbo has done an awful job at coaching, but he is not on the hot seat. They would have to pay him $85 million. That is insane. 

As in the past, jimbo’s offense has to be led by outstanding QB play in passing game. He doesn’t have it yet. When you look around, it is what drives all the good teams on the offensive side.

5 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

A booster came forward and said they’d absolutely be able to put it up.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

Holy &$@!  
You’ve got to be kidding me! $85 million. That would be insane. 

2 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

Holy &$@!  
You’ve got to be kidding me! $85 million. That would be insane. 

Not one booster. They have multiple guys in the oil business that are billionaires. 

I just don’t know if it matters. I’d like to think we could win two. 

On 10/22/2022 at 10:40 AM, Auburnguy101 said:

I still believe we beat Arkansas and A&M just because it’s at home and both of those teams have big flaws. If those games were on the road, I would say we lose. I still have us going 6-6.

I don't know what planet you've been on, but it ain't this one.

On 10/22/2022 at 4:25 PM, keesler said:

How many games has he already played?  He can play in 5 games and still RS.  

It's no more than 30% of the regular season, so it's 4 games max.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2022 at 9:38 PM, milehighfan said:

the defense looks gassed from having to carry the offense

Last I checked, the Ole Miss offense was carrying the AU defense.

• Haha 1

On 10/21/2022 at 9:41 PM, Taker said:

Watching the WKU v UAB game and WK doesn't look to slouchy.  Not a great team but plays solid ball... 

Given our schedule the rest of the way what are your thoughts on how we will finish out the season.. Will we win another game? 

Arkansas-

Ms State- 

TX A&M-

WKU-

THE SCHOOL OVER THERE-

This will sound crazy but I feel more confident that we'll beat Arkansas and Texas A&M than I do Mississippi State and Western Kentucky. This Bama team is loaded with talent but something is just off about them. With the game being in Tuscaloosa, I think Bama wins.

Arkansas - Win

Mississippi State - Loss

Texas A&M - Win

WKU - Loss

Bama - Loss

However, we could lose all 5 and it wouldn't shock me a bit.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ScotsAU said:

He was just drawing the line in the sand for Jimbo. Working on Jimbo’s “sense of urgency “.

They can beat Arkansas, will they is a whole nother story. Same can be said about A&M. The only team I feel kinda confident in beating is WKU and I’m not even 100% confident in that game which is sad smh.

Even in down years Auburn shouldn’t be like this

• Like 2

On 10/21/2022 at 10:55 PM, penguin149 said:

I don't think we win another with the current staff.  I hope I'm wrong...

I think all 4 of the non-Bama games are winnable.  I wouldn't be surprised if we beat Arkansas, Aggies, & WKU at home.  Neither of those times are really any good.  Neither are we, but we're at home

Just now, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

I think we lose by 24 at home to Arkansas.

Certainly possible.

If it happens, at some point people have to realize keeping Harsin is doing more harm than good for the program over these final 5 to 6 weeks of the season.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2022 at 1:37 PM, ScotsAU said:

Arkansas- W- This and A&M are both toss ups, so I think we split them. Their defense is bad, and KJ isn’t a great passer. I see this as a run heavy shoot out. But I think we win at home.  

Jefferson's passing may not always be pretty but he set efficiency and completion percentage records for Arkansas last year and the numbers say he has been pretty accurate this year too. Arkansas runs the ball so much though he never has many opportunities to throw for a lot of yards. He has a great deep ball but there is definitely room for improvement with his short to intermediate accuracy for sure.

• Like 1