My God - I love this brother in Christ!

pensacolatiger

4 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

lol 

And then Churches like that wonder why their auditorium is 80% empty and why the only people who do bother showing up are all 60+ retired folk. 

The path is narrow……

15 hours ago, pensacolatiger said:

Have a great weekend!

Who do you not love?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, pensacolatiger said:

Have a great weekend!

the whole point of jesus is love and loving others. and as a pastor it is your duty to bring everyone into the fold and teach through love and not throw up your hands. this preacher also know politics and and religion is a no no unless you want to pay taxes. you know what you get when you mix politics and religion? you get politics. just because a man is a preacher does not make him right in all things. let us be real clear here. i read once or twice a month where a preacher has molested another child. so you can love this man all you want but i believe you secretly love him because you hate libs and i will continue to believe that until you convince me otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

21 hours ago, pensacolatiger said:

The path is narrow……

If people like this preacher are the only ones who will be in Heaven then that's not a Heaven I'd ever want to go to. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1

hey coffee you are supposed to save them and not throw them away right? same way with the republican party and idiots like jj. religion is such a joke now. i speak the truth. the churchies get super pissed completely ignoring the fact i am right and dropping attendance is proof. young people are thought of as stupid but most of them are pretty smart they choose not to engage in foolishness. ped preachers. taking money from the elderly for nice beach homes or an extra jet and all that. but if i point it out i am the bad guy. jesus wept alright. people take his name and abuse his stances..........it really upsets me.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

On 10/22/2022 at 6:48 PM, aubiefifty said:

hey coffee you are supposed to save them and not throw them away right? same way with the republican party and idiots like jj. religion is such a joke now. i speak the truth. the churchies get super pissed completely ignoring the fact i am right and dropping attendance is proof. young people are thought of as stupid but most of them are pretty smart they choose not to engage in foolishness. ped preachers. taking money from the elderly for nice beach homes or an extra jet and all that. but if i point it out i am the bad guy. jesus wept alright. people take his name and abuse his stances..........it really upsets me.

What are you yammering about and how did I make it into another stony rant?

• Haha 1