Bye-week predictions

alabastertiger

I was working for Bill Cameron back in 03-7.  Bammer called in during one of our off weeks (can't remember the year) asking if Bill thought we could manage to beat off this week.   Guy had no idea what he said. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

EDGE is possibly worse/more dire shape then OL

DT is pretty close too

I think you switched threads 🤔

Well obviously we don’t fumble, throw INT’s or lose this week. I have little faith AU is close to naming a new AD, so I guess I only expect us to come out after a bye week and hang 45 or so on Arky. Of course our D has to learn to tackle and defend the run in 2 weeks.  Seems a tall order, but we never know. I have absolutely no expectations for the remainder of the year, even if we did run the table. Per the current incoming class, nobody will be here next year anyway to help. 

I predict 5-10 Deion threads, 2-4 Jeff Grimes sucks threads, 1-2 Freeze/Kiffin threads.  Possibly a new AD as well.

• Like 2

Surely to god the administration has vorboten team building activities and locked up all the tennis rackets. Yes?

5 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I predict 5-10 Deion threads, 2-4 Jeff Grimes sucks threads, 1-2 Freeze/Kiffin threads.  Possibly a new AD as well.

One "goodbye" or "cornbread" thread for good measure.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I could eat some cornbread

Mmmmmmm. Beer. Didn’t you say beer?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Pat Dye Field at Jordan-Hare Stadium will operate the stadium lights at full capacity for 2-4 hours Saturday night "in order to preserve the integrity of the fiscal forecast and to promote budgetary stability". Something like that - what do I know. 

Auburn zero, opponent 0. Tie. Auburn falls even further in the standings. But Harsin is still the HC, so there's that. hahaha