What about Cornelius Williams?

aubiefifty

1 minute ago, AUINSY said:

That’s what I insinuated/assumed by “something wrong”, doesn’t necessarily mean it was Corn’s fault that the “something wrong” took place.

That's on me.  I misinterpreted it. 

And yes, CBH will be looked on as the absolute worse hire AU has made...beside Leath.

And Gus (That's for you Mikey)

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

I do now. I was told differently by one I trusted during the time it went down. He was lied to as well.  I was wrong in trying to defend the move. CBH did Corn wrong.

I'm trying to tell you Corn didn't do wrong.  That's why CBH went up to him at the basketball game and tried to apologize.  Corn was right in what he was bringing to CBH's attention. 

I'm not going to say any more right now.  When he leaves and I am told I can, I will. 

I'm not going to do any I told you so 's and all of that. But people will listen to you, I can't wait until you can because I caught so much ridicule for talking about this. 

But you have broke the matrix, I'm going to publicly admit that I can't wait until you post 😂😂😂

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'm not going to do any I told you so 's and all of that. But people will listen to you, I can't wait until you can because I caught so much ridicule for talking about this. 

But you have broke the matrix, I'm going to publicly admit that I can't wait until you post 😂😂😂

I will admit it. You were right about things not adding up. I apologize for any flack you received from or due to my takes on the matter. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I will admit it. You were right about things not adding up. I apologize for any flack you received from or due to my takes on the matter. 

You're such a Texas softie that is so sweet of you.......I'm almost proud of you

16 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Can't wait for the actual story. CBH is such a clown.

He is a clown. I was shocked when my man crush was gone. Such BS to fire a guy 4 games into the season. You know how that can affect someone’s reputation ? But guess what ?

the goat saw potential and got him in a good position .

• Like 4
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, DAG said:

He is a clown. I was shocked when my man crush was gone. Such BS to fire a guy 4 games into the season. You know how that can affect someone’s reputation ? But guess what ?

Yeah and like @cole256 said so many on here clowned the people that said hold on why did he get fired? Just trying to ask a question now though it's all coming to light and the truth about it will come out and I believe we will all be pissed off even more at CBH not just about the corn situation either but so much more. Dude never should have been given the keys to our program at all. 

That sucks that he works for Saban though I wouldn't mind whoever we get next at HC maybe try and give him a shot again but I highly doubt he would put on the O&B again. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

And I simply tried to explain that the coaching community saw everything we did and it's not a lucky guess that I said what that would do to our recruiting and now Harsin is basically black balled by most high schools in Alabama.

It's also no coincidence that he was picked up at bammer.....I know he's an analyst but of course they weren't going to be stupid and fire their other coaches for him to replace but they did make room for him and they will get all the love for doing so from the high school coaches. 

Now I had coaches and recruits telling me about it I admit, but to me it all makes sense. I don't know why on here it was so pushed against and all of that. I mean Mikey, Woodford and their crew were literally making fun of me a couple of weeks ago about it like it was so stupid....I guess I'm just saying it's not like it's a stretch in logic. Coaching is a fraternity anybody on here that's involved in coaching would agree with me 100%. Coaching is a bunch of networking and if you mistreat a guy the other coaches view that as you could potentially be doing that to them in the future and they will rally for each other

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

And I simply tried to explain that the coaching community saw everything we did and it's not a lucky guess that I said what that would do to our recruiting and now Harsin is basically black balled by most high schools in Alabama.

It's also no coincidence that he was picked up at bammer.....I know he's an analyst but of course they weren't going to be stupid and fire their other coaches for him to replace but they did make room for him and they will get all the love for doing so from the high school coaches. 

Now I had coaches and recruits telling me about it I admit, but to me it all makes sense. I don't know why on here it was so pushed against and all of that. I mean Mikey, Woodford and their crew were literally making fun of me a couple of weeks ago about it like it was so stupid....I guess I'm just saying it's not like it's a stretch in logic. Coaching is a fraternity anybody on here that's involved in coaching would agree with me 100%. Coaching is a bunch of networking and if you mistreat a guy the other coaches view that as you could potentially be doing that to them in the future and they will rally for each other

You see how he was taken care of after the fact

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

That sucks that he works for Saban

How? That is the best opportunity anyone can have haha 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, bigbird said:

You see how he was taken care of after the fact

Absolutely. Because as competitive as coaching is it's a brotherhood as well. I don't think some realize how much networking is involved. People care about how others are treated not only for their brothers and sisters but for themselves as well. 

Stuff better line up because major decisions are being watched by multiple people and you will be held accountable out here. If Harsin made a mistake I think he didn't realize how important every single ripple is here in the South. 

You only get one time to make that impression. People damn sure weren't going to trust him with their kids after that

• Like 5
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, DAG said:

How? That is the best opportunity anyone can have haha 

ya think saban can teach hars anything?  grins

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

I do now. I was told differently by one I trusted during the time it went down. He was lied to as well.  I was wrong in trying to defend the move. CBH did Corn wrong.

I'm trying to tell you Corn didn't do wrong.  That's why CBH went up to him at the basketball game and tried to apologize.  Corn was right in what he was bringing to CBH's attention. 

I'm not going to say any more right now.  When he leaves and I am told I can, I will. 

This is 100% true Corn was done real bad...Harsin is a straight out prick and the basketball apology was crap

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Unfortunately, you probably won’t get validated haha. Glad you stuck to the guns though and not playing the bandwagon , reactive role. Quite frankly , it should’ve been obvious. Four games without any type of merit or indications ? Makes no sense.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DAG said:

Unfortunately, you probably won’t get validated haha. Glad you stuck to the guns though and not playing the bandwagon , reactive role. Quite frankly , it should’ve been obvious. Four games without any type of merit or indications ? Makes no sense.

Well this is like the third situation, 5th/6th if you include basketball. And I'm not saying I'm right every single time either, but can't just say luck. I talked about this last year and my thread was eventually locked. 

Either I have a couple of sources really or I know a little bit here and there. Last time I brought stuff up a few admin and mods got involved so you know I won't harp.

Just saying all the other posters that do what I do are somewhat revered and get that benefit if you argue with them they are somewhat protected. I'm open to get all the ridicule and jokes. But it is what it is I guess. If you was to go back and read that thread though it's crazy, literally enemies were made for pointing out how crazy this move was. Think about that. That's wild.

Man I wish Loof was here to see this one though! But I can't wait for you guys to get some of the details. 

You'll understand why I said he lost the team and though I hope for the best I didn't see how he was going to turn the recruiting around. I was hoping maybe we would surprise and win some games we shouldn't and hopefully momentum would pick up and who knows. But I knew if nothing else our defense lost too much as far as the coach and players to carry the team.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Well this is like the third situation, 5th/6th if you include basketball. And I'm not saying I'm right every single time either, but can't just say luck. I talked about this last year and my thread was eventually locked. 

Either I have a couple of sources really or I know a little bit here and there. Last time I brought stuff up a few admin and mods got involved so you know I won't harp.

Just saying all the other posters that do what I do are somewhat revered and get that benefit if you argue with them they are somewhat protected. I'm open to get all the ridicule and jokes. But it is what it is I guess. If you was to go back and read that thread though it's crazy, literally enemies were made for pointing out how crazy this move was. Think about that. That's wild.

Man I wish Loof was here to see this one though! But I can't wait for you guys to get some of the details. 

You'll understand why I said he lost the team and though I hope for the best I didn't see how he was going to turn the recruiting around. I was hoping maybe we would surprise and win some games we shouldn't and hopefully momentum would pick up and who knows. But I knew if nothing else our defense lost too much as far as the coach and players to carry the team.

Remember people trying to say the WR's didn't know how to line up properly? With zero evidence. Just throwing anything out there to justify firing a coach after 4 games. 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

This is 100% true Corn was done real bad...Harsin is a straight out prick and the basketball apology was crap

I bet Corn sees it as a blessing in disguise now ....  not so much at the time.

When Winston Churchill lost the election in 1945 and had to resign as Prime Minister, his wife said, "Perhaps its a blessing in disguise."

Winston growled back, "If so, it is very well disguised....."

• Like 5

10 hours ago, cole256 said:

What of its not what you heard? Still gonna be this giddy?