What about Cornelius Williams?

aubiefifty

with harsin having such a rough time and not recruiting worth a damn because he apparently cannot be bothered i would throw cornbreads name out there just to watch his face turn red. he has blamed the players over and over during post game shows but never mentions him or his staff making bad calls and decisions. and he has made a ton of them. but he lets them slide.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

with harsin having such a rough time and not recruiting worth a damn because he apparently cannot be bothered i would throw cornbreads name out there just to watch his face turn red. he has blamed the players over and over during post game shows but never mentions him or his staff making bad calls and decisions. and he has made a ton of them. but he lets them slide.

🤷- I'm lost....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

Wasn't cornbread the nickname for the coach fired by Harsin mid-season last year?

I'm pretty sure that was just corn, I could be wrong but I don't remember anybody ever saying cornbread. 

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

Wasn't cornbread the nickname for the coach fired by Harsin mid-season last year?

SMH

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

Never heard that but maybe. I was going to be charitable to Fifty and just assume his autofill went with “Coach Cornbread” instead of “Coach Corn”.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Hey, roll me one out of your bag brother.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Coach Steve Spurrier once said  if his players were not playing well it was his fault........Harsin is terrible........Saw a video on youtube of Harsin after Ole Miss game he was standing alone for a very awkward length of time......He finally had three women comeover hug and kiss him....Can only hope it was wife 2 daughters.

Fifty high AF and thought about Corn and his southern mind went straight to cornbread. 

6ea.gif

• Haha 2