Arkansas game time

gr82b4au

30 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Better than the Big10 where their primetime game is at 12 because of Fox. 

I agree, I would be absolutely ticked if I was in there shoes regarding that. U get top conference matchups with a chance at a really good prime time atmosphere and get stuck at noon 

I'm OK with this.  Gives me time to vent my frustrations over the game and be able to sleep that night.  Otherwise, I'm still cursing the bone-headed coaching calls and turnovers to go directly to bed and sleep.

• Like 1

Early game and sunlight keeps the stench of Arkansas chicken houses from becoming affixed to the bleachers. 

Since I have my service set to record ALL SEC games and all ranked teams, I don't really care what time the games are played. But on Saturdays, I typically like to watch games that feature teams that are actually *competitive* teams. Which ...... um ....... ain't Auburn. If Auburn ever does an upset over, like WKU, well .... um .... okay. Do I really care? It's an upset over WKU.

Fact is, my two other personal home school teams (Illinois and UKy) are doing pretty good this year, and I live in Knoxville so the Vols are fun to watch. I'd rather watch any of them play than .......... ughness.

Love my Tigers. Just can't stand the heartache and anxiety and depression.