For those that doubt Prime Time

Potatooooooes!!

2 hours ago, DAG said:

but having snoop dogg in the locker is 

I would like to be in that Locker room with Snoop and invite Willie as well just don't freak out about the smoke coming from there. 😁

5 hours ago, Viper said:

Prime’s response from 60 Minutes on if he would entertain P5 programs wanting him to be their HC, “I’d be a fool not to.”

We still have a HC. Even if we had an interim, programs don’t announce the new HC until after the season.

That said, if you believe the PTB hasn’t had contact with Prime’s camp and other realistic candidates’ camps to gauge interest and even negotiate tentative deals, you’ve got your head in the sand.

So I would turn that question around and ask…has anyone considered that Prime has been contacted, wants to come here and is waiting till mid December to announce?

I hope that’s the case! I’m just saying that people are seemingly convinced that the only way he isn’t our coach next year is the Boogeyman Boosters going “MUAHAHAHAHA how can we keep Auburn football from achieving excellence!?”

Edited by AUwent

Guys, the new coach is gonna be Danny Hugh Freeze.  There will be all kinds of names mentioned but, Im extremely confident in posting this. That's all I can say about it. We will see how this post ages but it's gonna be Hugh.

34 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Guys, the new coach is gonna be Danny Hugh Freeze.  There will be all kinds of names mentioned but, Im extremely confident in posting this.

You were extremely confident the current HC would be retained through 2023 too.

You going to war over Freeze now?

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Guys, the new coach is gonna be Danny Hugh Freeze.  There will be all kinds of names mentioned but, Im extremely confident in posting this. That's all I can say about it. We will see how this post ages but it's gonna be Hugh.

We’ll that’s an uplifting message to start the day with.

34 minutes ago, Viper said:

You were extremely confident the current HC would be retained through 2023 too.

You going to war over Freeze now?

I've been consistent in saying it will be Yellow Fellows choice... And guess who Yellow Fellow likes??.

3 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I've been consistent in saying it will be Yellow Fellows choice... And guess who Yellow Fellow likes??.

Great. Don’t even have an AD yet and you believe we’re totally at the discretion of .. lumber. If so, will have split the fan base repercussions. We’ll see. 

46 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Great. Don’t even have an AD yet and you believe we’re totally at the discretion of .. lumber. If so, will have split the fan base repercussions. We’ll see. 

Not just lumber... Lumber with the little yellow tag on it.

3 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Ha ha. I knew that was coming 

Why are you confident it will be Freeze?

He’s still unofficially blackballed by the SEC.

Like Sark, Freeze will likely need to prove himself and earn trust as an OC in the SEC before any SEC program will consider him as their HC.

AU and Freeze would have to constantly answer questions about his past. The PR nightmare isn’t what AU needs, no matter his value as a HC.

Instead of having to answer the media and defend against negative recruiting tactics, AU needs to go in the complete opposite direction and hire Prime.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Viper said:

Like Sark, Freeze will likely need to prove himself and earn trust as an OC in the SEC before any SEC program will consider him as their HC.

AU and Freeze would have to constantly answer questions about his past. The PR nightmare isn’t what AU needs, no matter his value as a HC.

Instead of having to answer the media and defend against negative recruiting tactics, AU needs to go in the complete opposite direction and hire Prime.

I'd take Prime as the head ball coach, and Freeze as the OC any day 

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, Viper said:

Not saying I disagree with you. Just have heard that Freeze is Yellow Fellows favorite... So the question becomes who is making the hire? After the last fiasco,  I hafta believe Jimmy will play a large part.. I believe that Bird or Golf can confirm that Freeze is Jimmy's favorite. Ive confirmed it other places as well...Also, saw on here that Freeze would already be at AU , if Harsin was fired last Feb... 

56 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

I'd take Prime as the head ball coach, and Freeze as the OC any day 

Or Grimes as OC. Either works for me. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Not saying I disagree with you. Just have heard that Freeze is Yellow Fellows favorite... So the question becomes who is making the hire? After the last fiasco,  I hafta believe Jimmy will play a large part.. I believe that Bird or Golf can confirm that Freeze is Jimmy's favorite. Ive confirmed it other places as well...Also, saw on here that Freeze would already be at AU , if Harsin was fired last Feb... 

Harsin as a candidate wasn’t even a drop in the Pacific Ocean. What you’ve heard isn’t always the gospel. Not saying it won’t happen, but I don’t care how many rumors and who’s said it, I’m not writing anyone in 100% until it happens.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Viper said:

Harsin as a candidate wasn’t even a drop in the Pacific Ocean. What you’ve heard isn’t always the gospel. Not saying it won’t happen, but I don’t care how many rumors and who’s said it, I’m not writing anyone in 100% until it happens.

K. BTW, I as well don't take ANYTHING I read on here as the gospel.

15 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

K. BTW, I as well don't take ANYTHING I read on here as the gospel.

I don’t care if Jimmy Rane himself calls a press conference to announce it’s Freeze. It ain’t signed till it’s signed. 

I will continue to believe Prime is far & away the proper choice until it’s formerly announced. 

20 minutes ago, Viper said:

I don’t care if Jimmy Rane himself calls a press conference to announce it’s Freeze. It ain’t signed till it’s signed. 

I will continue to believe Prime is far & away the proper choice until it’s formerly announced. 

K.

6 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Not just lumber... Lumber with the little yellow tag on it.

Just because he likes freeze doesn’t mean it is going to happen that way . It is definitely going to just take more than him with someone like freeze and freeze is my favorite along with DS. 

Edited by DAG