PrimeTime Interview Tonight on CBS 60minutes

bishoptf

For all the PrimeTIme fans tonight on 60min will have an segment on Deion Sanders. For us *cough* older folks will know what 60minutes is for the younger folks, it's a news show that comes on Sunday evenings - https://www.cbsnews.com/video/deion-sanders-sunday-on-60-minutes/

I already record 60minutes so I will for sure watch the segment but thought others may want to watch, afraid with all the publicity Auburn chances to get him are slipping away, real shame since he is my number one candidate still hoping that it somehow happens.

10 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

Yea, plan on watching it. But yea, us hiring Deion would be like me winning the lottery 3 times in a row…

I dont think its THAT unrealistic but i do think it is unfortunate timing and that it "feels" like he has more to do w this whole swac stuff. We gotta try tho, we gotta try.

Sidenote-- harsin tweeting deion is definetely trolling on some weird twisted level

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

harsin tweeting deion is definetely trolling on some weird twisted level

He literally re-tweeted the message. Twitter warriors and anonymous posters made it a much bigger deal,. 

• Like 1

Hey Mod's, I understand why this was moved but I also think it would have more visibility staying in the main AU forum. We have all the coaching threads and its directly related to a possible coaching replacement for CBH and thought that many might want to watch the segment.  If possible it would be nice if it could be moved back, understand if it's not just thought I would ask, thanks. :)

• Like 1

That was a great interview with Deion. I was on board before and I am much more now. Our recruiting would soar. Kids need a coach like him, some more than others. There's no much to not like, if anything at all. He sounds very relatable. He's interested in entertaining an offer from a P5, let's make it Auburn. 

• Like 1

Cliff notes from the segment:

Deion would be very interested in a P5 job.  I don't know how that fits in with his desire to make HBCUs dominant in football, though.  What he has done for them in the short time he has been involved is nothing less than incredible.

I also did not realize he was sick last year really affecting his legs and had some toes amputated.