* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, jptiger said:

Sorry my sons 11th bday party underway. War Eagle! Given em all they want today. Love making the Ole Miss fans sweat. We haven’t sucked this bad in eons and they still can’t lock it up. 😂 or haven’t yet at least. 

Happy bday to your son!  Hope he gets an AU victory (and whatever else he wants too)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I’m assuming momentum got away from him. 

he's not a football player. not a knock, just doesn't have the innate skills of a dude that's been playing QB since 3rd grade.,

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

In the split second moment of the game, you should probably do what you were coached to do. 

I doubt this team gets all the coaching they need. The little things are left unaddressed. 

If we didn't have schmed screwing up we might have a chance.  We don't contain the edge, over pursue and just all around out of position.  That FCS clown is killing us.

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

I doubt this team gets all the coaching they need. The little things are left unaddressed. 

like the countless lunging leaving your feet arm tackles behind LOS that , wait there's another just now, that they've missed

2 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Doesn’t make it excusable. Just like all the unforced fumbles. He needs to PLAY SMARTER. 

Dude. Back off already. The kid is growing right before our eyes but all you see is mistakes. Jesus Christ give it a rest already

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Doesn’t make it excusable. Just like all the unforced fumbles. He needs to PLAY SMARTER. 

He probably will as he gets more experience. And he needs better coaching. 

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

Well we found out that they’re not wasting time recruiting so what are they doing 

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

He's trying hard not to lose. His mistakes are from trying to make things happen. He'll learn on a better team given the opportunity. 

Agree, we'd be in a world of hurt without his effort.

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, AUx said:

Harsin has us right where Kiffin wants us.

Funny, but Very SAD!

1 minute ago, aubie17 said:

If there is a head coach change, I do not want Kiffen. 

Yeah I am off the hype. His coaching style will not get you over the hump in big games against the Nick Saban's and Kirby Smart of the world.

• Like 2

Just now, tbone4jc said:

Dude. Back off already. The kid is growing right before our eyes but all you see is mistakes. Jesus Christ give it a rest already

Is the bar so low at Auburn that a player voluntarily running out of bounds with NO ONE AROUND HIM rn route to the end zone is fine? We are just glad they’re playing hard? Why are we acting like Robbie is brain-dead?