Coach Friend Corrects Blocking Scheme (Finally!)

AUx

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

let him do him. there is no need to get upset with him. he trying to give a small tidbit as something different to think about because we have all been unhappy and he probably did not want people not guilty of anything getting blamed for something. and i like that. we have blamed and or accused damn near everyone at auburn for this mess but the janitor. if someone said something about you making you look bad dag and i knew better i would stand up and say something for you as well. you probably do not believe that but it is true. i get it is a bad time for all and i will probably get attacked here by some but bird is is as good a friend to me as he can be without betraying his duties to the board. and trust me i would love to know myself. our o line guy has been smeared as bad as anyone coaching in the country right now so if he is being made to do something different than what he needs to and i hope to learn the truth.

Let me do me. I don't need people standing up for me lol. In fact, I prefer people not do it. I have to stand on what I put out here. Nobody is upset with him. Are we not allowed to respond to what is put out there?

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Let me do me. I don't need people standing up for me lol. In fact, I prefer people not do it. I have to stand on what I put out here. Nobody is upset with him. Are we not allowed to respond to what is put out there?

yes. just like i am allowed to discuss anything on the board as well. and often on here small statements get seen and piled on by others and i was trying to stem the tide. and yes bird is a big boy and can take care of himself. better than i can in fact but sometime it is nice to have some support. shrugs

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bigbird said:

Until he's gone I'm not saying anything.  Feel free to consider me full of it.

Consider? What do you mean consider? 😉

• Haha 1