Beautiful

pensacolatiger

Just now, TexasTiger said:

But it’s the choice Pennsylvanians are faced with.

That’s true; and they have to decide the lesser of two evils.  In other words vote for the one that sucks the least. You can vote for a trust fund kid that has little or no real world experience that would let criminals out of jail and supports abortion on demand up until birth or, as you put it a con man. 

• Dislike 1

53 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

That’s true; and they have to decide the lesser of two evils.  In other words vote for the one that sucks the least. You can vote for a trust fund kid that has little or no real world experience that would let criminals out of jail and supports abortion on demand up until birth or, as you put it a con man. 

Other than being in the Turkish Army, does Oz have any experience beyond  being a lying con man?

23 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

There is no indication Fetterman will fully recover.  Why would the people of Pennsylvanian gamble on a full recovery?  What would happen if he is not capable of doing the job?  An appointment to serve out his term?

Fetterman, even with the closed caption, doesn’t seem to be processing stuff in a timely or cognitive manner.

Simple.  Because of the alternative.

This is not a job opening open to anyone who applies.  It's a choice between two options.

(It's pretty much the same reason Biden was elected, if that helps.)

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Other than being in the Turkish Army, does Oz have any experience beyond  being a lying con man?

You’re missing a step, Tex; beyond being a lying con man endorsed by a lying con man.  Am I right?

22 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You’re missing a step, Tex; beyond being a lying con man endorsed by a lying con man.  Am I right?

That amplifies it, I guess, although his deceptive grifting stands on its own.

14 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Its not a good choice either way, it is what politics has become. I’m glad I don’t live in Pennsylvania or Georgia.

Maybe not but, it is still a stark choice.  You have a man recovering from a stroke versus a man who is inherently dishonest.

The Republican party has become inherently dishonest.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2022 at 2:26 PM, I_M4_AU said:

Again, this is a lie.  Doctors in this country will not perform abortions when a fetus is viable outside the womb.  There are medical reasons for late term abortions,,, mothers health, deformities, fetus is dead.

Democrats want to protect the rights of patients and doctors to do what is medically, morally required. 

Using this as a political ploy is twisted.  Driving abortion underground is dangerous.  Your tactic is a lie, is heartless and cruel.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Again, this is a lie.  Doctors in this country will not perform abortions when a fetus is viable outside the womb.  There are medical reasons for late term abortions,,, mothers health, deformities, fetus is dead.

Democrats want to protect the rights of patients and doctors to do what is medically, morally required. 

Using this as a political ploy is twisted.  Driving abortion underground is dangerous.  Your tactic is a lie, is heartless and cruel.

Deformities??????  Is this really a reason even if the child could survive outside the womb?  Mother’s health; does this include that she mentally can’t handle a child and didn’t realize it until the 3rd trimester?

Has the Democrats nailed these issues down or do they just gloss over it and then push their agenda after they retain the Congress?

Heartless to who?  The child?  Cruel to who?  The child?

Oh, by the way, was Fetterman lying when he answered the questions from the reporter?

Is this the face of the Democrats?  Is this your ideal for the future of America?  *If you want to live a better life, abort your babies*.

• Facepalm 1