Beautiful

pensacolatiger

13 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Agree.  It is cruel, ugly and, telling in regard to how politics can affect one's basic human decency.

Would you want a surgeon operating on you if they had had a stroke and are not fully recovered.  Would that be cruel and ugly?  This isn’t a guy that just wants to go to work and be left alone, he wants to make laws for the US.  

• Facepalm 1

11 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Would you want a surgeon operating on you if they had had a stroke and are not fully recovered.  Would that be cruel and ugly?  This isn’t a guy that just wants to go to work and be left alone, he wants to make laws for the US.  

It's not like this is a job that relies on fine motor function.

As long as his mind is there, he can legislate. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AUDub said:

It's not like this is a job that relies on fine motor function.

As long as his mind is there, he can legislate. 

He can’t think quick enough to debate, its obvious.

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

He can deliberate. I don't really care about debates. Those are dog and pony shows. 

Hell our last president was an abject moron. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

And Alabama elected a football coach that doesn't know the 3 branches of government off the top of his head. And Georgia Republicans are trying to elect a brain damaged football player that abuses his family. 

Lets stop pretending that the United States has super high standards for who our leaders or elected officials are. 

Fetterman may have to take it slow some while he recovers, but he does have good policy ideas and if those represent the will of Pennsylvania voters then they should vote for him. 

• Like 1

Just now, AUDub said:

He can deliberate. I don't really care about debates. Those are dog and pony shows. 

Hell our last president was an abject moron. 

So he will be able to read and comprehend a 300+ page bill in hours before someone forces a vote?  Or is he just going to be a rubber stamp?

Our last President was not a member of the Senate.  He did compose EO which were erased by a dementia patient less than four years later to the detriment to all of us.

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Lets stop pretending that the United States has super high standards for who our leaders or elected officials are.

That’s the problem isn’t it.  We shouldn’t accept candidates that don’t have high standards, including Trump and Biden.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

So he will be able to read and comprehend a 300+ page bill in hours before someone forces a vote?  Or is he just going to be a rubber stamp?

Hell they hardly do that now. Aides handle that and give a synopsis. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Our last President was not a member of the Senate.  He did compose EO which were erased by a dementia patient less than four years later to the detriment to all of us.

A "true believer" I see. 

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

There is no indication Fetterman will fully recover.  Why would the people of Pennsylvanian gamble on a full recovery?  What would happen if he is not capable of doing the job?  An appointment to serve out his term?

Fetterman, even with the closed caption, doesn’t seem to be processing stuff in a timely or cognitive manner.

A stroke doesn't mean one is mentally impaired any more than pushing 80 means one has dementia.

It's telling when someone uses things like for the purpose you are doing it.  

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

A stroke doesn't mean one is mentally impaired any more than pushing 80 means one has dementia.

It's telling when someone uses things like for the purpose you are doing it.  

Do you even watch these people function?  The stroke has affected Fetterman, it is undeniable.  Biden has always gaffed, it is just more prevalent now.

Personally, I am fine with someone who thinks slowly and well. 

But I can see why you might be more attracted to a viciously insulting TV entertainer, even if they exhibited psychopathic traits.

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Do you even watch these people function?  The stroke has affected Fetterman, it is undeniable.  Biden has always gaffed, it is just more prevalent now.

I bet you think Stephen Hawking was a drooling idiot too.

11 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I bet you think Stephen Hawking was a drooling idiot too.

Bad comparison, he was brilliant, British and never ran for public office.  Fetterman and Biden are o for 3 in that comparison. 

Edited by I_M4_AU

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Bad comparison, he was brilliant, British and never ran for public office.  Fetterman and Biden are o for 3 in that comparison. 

No, it's a good lesson on why you should not assume things about one's mental capacity based on their physical issues or age.

One you apparently never learned.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

No, it's a good lesson on why you should not assume things about one's mental capacity based on their physical issues or age.

One you apparently never learned.

I’m not assuming.  I have observed their behavior over a period of time.  I guess I’m more observant than you.

• Facepalm 1

So he will be able to read and comprehend a 300+ page bill in hours before someone forces a vote?

Think about what you are saying M4, you’re talking reading and comprehension…..we backed Trump a few years ago.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Or elect a dementia patient as the President when he has shown during the campaign he was reluctant to exist his basement.  And potentially elect a stoke victim to the Senate when that candidate needs a special program to communicate to the public.

oh….wait…

Fetterman has an auditory processing challenge. Not a reading challenge. Not a comprehension challenge. The challenge with auditory processing will improve. Being an a**hole rarely does. Do you think a deaf person should be disqualified? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Fetterman has an auditory processing challenge. Not a reading challenge. Not a comprehension challenge. The challenge with auditory processing will improve. Being an a**hole rarely does. Do you think a deaf person should be disqualified? 

There is no guarantee it will improve is there?  A deaf person that has lived with their deafness for years and has learned how to cope would be light years ahead of what Fetterman is going through at this time.

4 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Think about what you are saying M4, you’re talking reading and comprehension…..we backed Trump a few years ago.

So this means we should allow the same type of person making laws for us.  I thought we are supposed to learn from our mistakes.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

There is no guarantee it will improve is there?  A deaf person that has lived with their deafness for years and has learned how to cope would be light years ahead of what Fetterman is going through at this time.

You’d vote for the conman who won’t relinquish his Turkish citizenship?

9 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You’d vote for the conman who won’t relinquish his Turkish citizenship?

Its not a good choice either way, it is what politics has become. I’m glad I don’t live in Pennsylvania or Georgia.

On 10/13/2022 at 1:43 PM, pensacolatiger said:

Lol - you guys are literally s***ting on an example of harmony between races.  Grasp the concept?  Nah - we’ll just tear down the individual it came from.  I’m sorry your lives suck and everyone dislikes you, it’s sad.  Try to be better.

you  snatch an award out of a young ladies hands when she is finally getting recognized for her hard work that she has literally waited a lifetime to win. it was a classless move on his part. he is batsh*t crazy and he ignores his family. any quick google or search on youtube can verify this.

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Its not a good choice either way, it is what politics has become. I’m glad I don’t live in Pennsylvania or Georgia.

But it’s the choice Pennsylvanians are faced with.