Beautiful

pensacolatiger

6 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

Her come the resident clowns trying to tear down something constructive.  “Muh fascists”, “muh tucker”

I bet you are all a blast to be around and surrounded by loved ones🤣🤣😁

I guess you didn't see the full interview. 

Bill Burr, of all people, saw this coming years ago lol. 

Then only hours later he posted an anti semitic post on Instagram got banned from there so he went to Twitter where the troll King Musk welcomed him back with open arms only for Ye to then post this. lol 

The right wings new wonder boy cant even go a week without posting something bigoted on social media. It's like a joke that writes itself. 

FenkXWJUAAA3Dxc?format=jpg&name=large

Kanye West is leading us closer to greatness.

(This has been a brief glimpse into the mind of a Trump voter.  Fascinating, but hardly surprising. )

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

Her come the resident clowns trying to tear down something constructive.  “Muh fascists”, “muh tucker”

Dude, Kanye is an epic grease fire who has repeatedly ignored his family and friends' pleas to get professional mental help. There is no doubt Carlson knows this, yet he still puts him on the air and lets him further embarrass himself. Carlson never misses a chance to show everyone that he's a colossal dirtbag.

31 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

I bet you are all a blast to be around and surrounded by loved ones🤣🤣😁

Oh, I'm awesome. I know because my mom always said I was the greatest son a mother could ask for and any woman would be lucky to have me.

• Like 1

Lol - you guys are literally s***ting on an example of harmony between races.  Grasp the concept?  Nah - we’ll just tear down the individual it came from.  I’m sorry your lives suck and everyone dislikes you, it’s sad.  Try to be better.

• Dislike 1

18 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

Lol - you guys are literally s***ting on an example of harmony between races.  Grasp the concept?  Nah - we’ll just tear down the individual it came from.  I’m sorry your lives suck and everyone dislikes you, it’s sad.  Try to be better.

This Could Very Well Be The Stupidest Person On The Face Of The Earth - GIF  on Imgur

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

Lol - you guys are literally s***ting on an example of harmony between races. 

He literally was threatening to go kill jews

I mean come on dude.....

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

Lol - you guys are literally s***ting on an example of harmony between races. Grasp the concept?  Nah - we’ll just tear down the individual it came from.  I’m sorry your lives suck and everyone dislikes you, it’s sad.  Try to be better.

OP: "look at this fine example of racial harmony and good will between men!"

Ye: "JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS"

OP: "I rest my case!"

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

Just tear it down, that hate you feel for yourself…….just contaminate the world with it

Lol....from the guy who calls someone a clown in 70% of his posts.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

If you are seriously aligning yourself with everything a celebrity thinks, you are doing it wrong.

I agree. 

Next thing you know a whole political party will pledge their entire self identity to a reality tv celebrity and elect them president of the Country....that'd be crazy...

oh...wait....

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I agree. 

Next thing you know a whole political party will pledge their entire self identity to a reality tv celebrity and elect them president of the Country....that'd be crazy...

oh...wait....

Or elect a dementia patient as the President when he has shown during the campaign he was reluctant to exist his basement.  And potentially elect a stoke victim to the Senate when that candidate needs a special program to communicate to the public.

oh….wait…

• Facepalm 1

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Or elect a dementia patient as the President when he has shown during the campaign he was reluctant to exist his basement.  And potentially elect a stoke victim to the Senate when that candidate needs a special program to communicate to the public.

oh….wait…

Yep. 

Just shows you how extreme Republicans have become in comparison.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yep. 

Just shows you how extreme Republicans have become in comparison.

I don't get the bagging on a stroke victim in recovery using closed captioning to aid him in processing stuff. Fetterman seems perfectly cogent outside of that. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

I don't get the bagging on a stroke victim in recovery using closed captioning to aid him in processing stuff. Fetterman seems perfectly cogent outside of that. 

Agree.  It is cruel, ugly and, telling in regard to how politics can affect one's basic human decency.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AUDub said:

There is no indication Fetterman will fully recover.  Why would the people of Pennsylvanian gamble on a full recovery?  What would happen if he is not capable of doing the job?  An appointment to serve out his term?

Fetterman, even with the closed caption, doesn’t seem to be processing stuff in a timely or cognitive manner.