How I would handle Harsin

alabastertiger

24 minutes ago, Tiger said:

He's gone bro I don't think we have to worry about that

Well, I think so as well.. But.. And I know patience and all that.. moving parts etc... Just seems they would announce it and let him finish the season. Alot of schools have done so in the past.  Just for the sake of clarity

Edited by NWALA Tiger

2 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Well, I think so as well.. But.. And I know patience and all that.. moving parts etc... Just seems they would announce it and let him finish the season. Alot of schools have done so in the past.  Just for the sake of clarity

We are Auburn we don't do that because we can't even have a plan in place for the AD even though we knew for months that Greene wasn't being kept. 😂

29 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

We are Auburn we don't do that because we can't even have a plan in place for the AD even though we knew for months that Greene wasn't being kept. 😂

Good point

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Serious question.. All we do now is project or give opinions about who the next coach will be. How do we know FOR SURE Harsin won't be back? I mean all signs points to him being fired... But, all we have is conjecture and common sense to suggest that. The latter sometimes doesn't find its way to our administration.  So, I ask this of anyone on here... With the Prez being tight lipped and no AD, how do we know FOR SURE he is gone... Do sources who are saying this have the ability to make it happen? 

Empty seats will get him fired.   It always does.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Eagle-1 said:

So, I take it you're not one of the candidates being considered for the AD job?

I feel better already.

LOL, so do I.   I applied for the ad job, but this has been the only response I got ... OH, HELL NO!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, alabastertiger said:

LOL, so do I.   I applied for the ad job, but this has been the only response I got ... OH, HELL NO!

I doubt the interview would have gone well anyway...