AU players no longer giving interviews

gr82b4au

Who is interested in hearing interviews by players or coaches at this point? Nothing said will help, and everything said will be ridiculed. Firing and hiring are all that matters at this point. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It’s not like it’s a loss. There’s nothing to hear at this point. Even when Harsin answers questions he’s legit saying he doesn’t know what’s going on or how to stop the bleeding

• Like 1

CBH has completely misjudged the talent on his roster. The evaluation of the talent level on the O-line is the most egregious error of all and that has left him with no base offense. We can't run the inside zone or the outside zone. We basically can't run the ball leaving us dependent on a young QB that is usually running for his life and is struggling with the passing game. All of the offensive woes are exposing the D to far too many plays on the field and that is beginning to take a toll. The competition continues to get tougher from here. I think most on this board can imagine what the rest of this season holds. My hope at this point, is that the team keeps playing and that all with NFL potential realize their dreams. I thank every last player on the roster for coming to AU and giving everything they have for the team.

Auburn football will be back; It will be a while.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

It's a flex by CBH.  Go against me and your info goes away. That's it.

How ironic, a response/flex by CBH...I guess that is about the only adjustment he has made during the season, lol.  Haven't seen any in the second half of any games but whatever...:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I like it, now the players don't have to hem-haw over what to say, what can be said.  This is a win for the players.  I hope that was the intention of our current coach.

Well, that’s a damn shame. I haven’t watched/listened to a player interview all season. It’s a damn shame that I wouldn’t have known any different until it was announced.

• Haha 1

Dang. I was really looking forward to the below

random bottle of water next to the mic

a lot of good practice moments

Coach tells us this

Hard pays off 

we are here to win championships

Over dressed college bros after practice