Here is Some Twisted Logic

I_M4_AU

See if you can follow this;

“We have deformed you child to the point his genitals are not functioning, so we should be able to remove them even if they are a minor.”

Oh, and remember; puberty blockers are totally reversable.

Edited by I_M4_AU
Spelling

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

They were treating that child with estrogen. That's past the point of blocking puberty. They were in the HRT phase of therapy.

HRT is, in many ways, irreversible, as is naturally going through puberty. 

Edited by AUDub

12 minutes ago, AUDub said:

They were treating that child with estrogen. That's past the point of blocking puberty. They were in the HRT phase of therapy.

HRT is, in many ways, irreversible, as is naturally going through puberty. 

So, its alright to give minors these cross sex hormones to the point it makes them sterile?  Then it is logical to castrate the child when he is still a minor? This is alright with you?

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

“We have deformed you child to the point his gentiles are not functioning, so we should be able to remove them even if they are a minor.”

I’d rather not

• Like 1

On 10/11/2022 at 2:58 PM, I_M4_AU said:

“We have deformed you child to the point his gentiles are not functioning, so we should be able to remove them even if they are a minor.”

But how are his Jews functioning?  :laugh:

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, homersapien said:

But how are his Jews functioning?  :laugh:

Fixed it, thanks. In before lefty, congtrats.

On 10/11/2022 at 3:26 PM, I_M4_AU said:

So, its alright to give minors these cross sex hormones to the point it makes them sterile?  Then it is logical to castrate the child when he is still a minor? This is alright with you?

Do you have a problem with charging children as adults in criminal cases?

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

Do you have a problem with charging children as adults in criminal cases?

Those cases are usually because of a severe crime such as a homicide.  Some crimes are just that heinous.  If an adult was an influencer in one of these cases, I would expect that adult would be charged too.

22 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Those cases are usually because of a severe crime such as a homicide.  Some crimes are just that heinous.  If an adult was an influencer in one of these cases, I would expect that adult would be charged too.

Is that a yes or, a no?

9 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

So it depends on the circumstances.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AUDub said:

So it depends on the circumstances.

Surely you aren’t trying to equate committing a heinous crime by a minor to a minor deciding what sex they might be, are you?

• Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Is that a yes or, a no?

Are children being tried as adults now?  I believe they are if the courts so deem.

• Facepalm 1

I worked in academic health science centers (major U.S. hospitals) for decades.

Politicians with ZERO knowledge in Biology or Medicine, are legislating medical care. Yep, they are experts.

FACT! There are children born who are not definitively male or female. at birth. It is a biological FACT!  And there are children whose hormonal balances do not definitively STAMP a child as as male or female. This is a scientific FACT!

The politicization of child sexual care is not scientifically or socially defensible - PERIOD!.

Of course, in today's world, everything is POLITICAL -- not scientific, not medical -- so let's all go gonzo ultra right wing crazoid and torch children and adolescents.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AURex said:

I worked in academic health science centers (major U.S. hospitals) for decades.

Politicians with ZERO knowledge in Biology or Medicine, are legislating medical care. Yep, they are experts.

FACT! There are children born who are not definitively male or female. at birth. It is a biological FACT!  And there are children whose hormonal balances do not definitively STAMP a child as as male or female. This is a scientific FACT!

The politicization of child sexual care is not scientifically or socially defensible - PERIOD!.

Of course, in today's world, everything is POLITICAL -- not scientific, not medical -- so let's all go gonzo ultra right wing crazoid and torch children and adolescents.

Why would it be necessary to alter a child’s natural maturity before that child comes of age?

3 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

The child is suicidal?

If this is true; why haven’t we seen an increase of child suicides since the invention of the term transsexual?  The term was used all the way back in the 60’s and just now the suicidal aspect is used as the excuse?  It doesn’t seem to be a real threat, but an excuse told the parents to sway the parent to the medical industry’s money making procedure.

• Dislike 1