Uat vs UT - who do you like?

gr82b4au

Let me first say of the obvious: it has been 16 years since Tennessee won this game. That is truly amazing. 
That said, if Bryce does not play I think TN will win by double digits.
If Bryce plays I think it is a pickem, and I think TN still wins by 3. 

I think the streak will be over. 

Edited by gr82b4au
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

UT has played well this season, and are dangerous offensively, but they have yet to prove to me they have the athletes at enough positions to handle the Turds. 

Hope they have, but pardon my skepticism.

If they can stop the Turds ground game  maybe they win. 

Edited by Eagle-1

Since there's no way they both can lose, I guess I hope Tenn. wins but I don't think they will. Bammer is too deep with talent.

I never thought Tennessee would go into Baton Rouge and win by 4 touchdowns. Win? Yes. By 4 Touchdowns? No

This Tennessee team, like so many college teams, goes as Hendon Hooker goes. He has something special and never turns the ball over. I've watched several interviews with him and he amazes me everytime. He's humble and mature way beyond his years. (He is nearly 25 yrs old)

I think we're beginning to see a chink in Saban and Bama's armor. Kirby's recruiting the past few years is starting to show somewhat in Tuscaloosa. Jimbo has TX A&M recruiting top talent, Kiffin is getting good talent, etc. Nobody stays on top forever and Saban is no different. He had never lost in 25 games against former assistants until Jimbo beat him last season. Then Kirby beat him for a Natty. This year Sarkisian at Texas and Jimbo both should've beaten Saban. Also, we are seeing a huge dropoff from QB1 to QB2 at Bama. That backup QB last saturday only threw for 111 yards and Saban said that won't cut it. 

If Bryce Young plays: UT - 27.  Bama - 24

If Bryce is out: UT - 34. Bama - 17

7 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

As far as the original title, I like Bama but this game is way up in the air!!  This is one of those rare games that Bama doesn't have to win.

So, are you not allowed to post on the board where people might actually want to hear what you think?

8 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

As far as the original title, I like Bama but this game is way up in the air!!  This is one of those rare games that Bama doesn't have to win.

Sounds like an early excuse or just a sample out of the excuse book. I can hear them all now and the game hasn't even been played. " Oh its ok we didn't need that win anyway " Never in my life did I think that a Bammer would be ok with a loss to Tennessee. I thought this game was a historical game on the crimson calendar. 

Look at the position UT put themselves in after that dumpster fire a few years ago investigations and all that. Now look where AU is at…stuck in the same BS. Gotta say I’m happy for them. 

• Like 1

I'll be happy for them to beat bama (twice) and uga. 

And if they can do that, they should win it all, undefeated. Of course, it's a little early for all that. Their D looks a little suspect, but Bryce Young is so good. Didn't realize he was that good. 

Edited by yngwie1995

On 10/14/2022 at 6:23 AM, Hay Field 101 said:

Sounds like an early excuse or just a sample out of the excuse book. I can hear them all now and the game hasn't even been played. " Oh its ok we didn't need that win anyway " Never in my life did I think that a Bammer would be ok with a loss to Tennessee. I thought this game was a historical game on the crimson calendar. 

Currently bama has 10 penalties and a turnover to UTs 2 penalties. UT wins today but maybe Bama wins the SEC. They still have a chance.

1 hour ago, yngwie1995 said:

I'll be happy for them to beat bama (twice) and uga. 

And if they can do that, they should win it all, undefeated. Of course, it's a little early for all that. Their D looks a little suspect, but Bryce Young is so good. Didn't realize he was that good. 

I mean he has 8 seconds to throw the ball every play. 

On 10/12/2022 at 9:05 AM, Mikey said:

"Rotten Crotch, you'll always be......."

Mary Jane in her purdy pink panties? (Full Metal Jacket)