Bo Nix

TexasTiger

9 hours ago, tsande07 said:

On the other hand, not to be that guy, but the video shows: him throwing a 5 yard out on 3rd and 6, a bad overthrow of a wide-open receiver that is saved by an amazing diving catch, and several missed throws by Bo. He did have a few good runs, as well as a few good moments of climbing the pocket (nice to see he's still improving on that). Not sure what the big deal is.

Bo was 20 for 25 passing, 265 yards and zero interceptions. He ran the ball eight times for 141 yards and three TD's. That's a big deal.

• Like 3

I've seen a lot of "Of course Bo is playing good it's the Pac-12!"

Lol Oregon, UCLA, Southern Cal, and Utah would all beat us by at least 3 touchdowns.

Bo is having a great year because he finally has something that resembles an offensive line. If he had that at Auburn, he would still be here and have way more wins.

• Like 2

You know Yella Fella catches alot of heat, some of it deserved I am sure......Have a close childhood friend that works for him and claims at Christmas parties and company functions he's quite good to his employees.

I think there is alot at Auburn he can be thanked for...........If you personally know someone with his wealth or somewhat close you do know they ALWAYS think they are the smartest person in any room...........feel free to flame me.

• Like 2

On 10/11/2022 at 11:46 AM, kevon67 said:

You know Yella Fella catches alot of heat, some of it deserved I am sure......Have a close childhood friend that works for him and claims at Christmas parties and company functions he's quite good to his employees.

I think there is alot at Auburn he can be thanked for...........If you personally know someone with his wealth or somewhat close you do know they ALWAYS think they are the smartest person in any room...........feel free to flame me.

Of course they do, but he is the type man that would pull over and help you change your tire because it was the right thing to do.  He is a good man.