just a reminder of repub thinking........

aubiefifty

xgqdlnq9zks91.webp

• Haha 2

Hate piling on a dumb thread, but in the interest of fairness I present liberal thinking.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Hate piling on a dumb thread, but in the interest of fairness I present liberal thinking.

I think you would find far more MAGAs that support what's in fifty's post than liberals that would support that professor. I notice you didn't point out the fact that the woman on the show was disagreeing with him.

22 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

I think you would find far more MAGAs that support what's in fifty's post than liberals that would support that professor. I notice you didn't point out the fact that the woman on the show was disagreeing with him.

Feel free to prove the point. I'll wait.

The woman disagreeing is sane not deranged. Perhaps you should research her work.

As pointed out numerous times on this forum and others, crazies exist on both sides. Obviously that bothers you. With maturity and critical thinking, not blind allegiance, it becomes obvious. 

Good luck!

Edited by AUFAN78
  • Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

The woman disagreeing is sane not deranged. Perhaps you should research her work.

As pointed out numerous times on this forum and others, crazies exist on both sides. Obviously that bothers you. With maturity and critical thinking, not blind allegiance, it becomes obvious. 

Good luck!

Doesn't bother me. I fully accept it. It clearly bothers you more than me, as you resorted to an attack because of it.

I was merely pointing out that the number of crazies on one side is, in my opinion, far higher. Certainly the level of crazy is greater, considering they support a man who has a much greater impact on their lives than that professor.

Have a great evening! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Doesn't bother me. I fully accept it. It clearly bothers you more than me, as you resorted to an attack because of it.

I was merely pointing out that the number of crazies on one side is, in my opinion, far higher. Certainly the level of crazy is greater, considering they support a man who has a much greater impact on their lives than that professor.

Have a great evening! 

No attack from me, just facts. That said facts irk you isn't my problem, I accept them. 

You have a great evening as well.

When people on the left elect this "leftist" professor president, then the attempted equivalency might be valid.  Until then, it is meaningless, ridiculous, disingenuous, just plain dumb.

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Good luck!

so you are saying i am deranged? meet me at sonic so i can cook your hash browns for you..................lol

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

so you are saying i am deranged? meet me at sonic so i can cook your hash browns for you..................lol

Hold on now.  Aren't hash browns at Waffle House and, tater tots are at Sonic?

• Haha 1

On 10/8/2022 at 10:23 PM, icanthearyou said:

When people on the left elect this "leftist" professor president, then the attempted equivalency might be valid.  Until then, it is meaningless, ridiculous, disingenuous, just plain dumb.

Well the thread is dumb. On that we can agree. And there is no attempted equivalency, but rather a stated obvious one. Idiots exist on both sides of our politics and it is not debatable.

On 10/9/2022 at 8:26 AM, aubiefifty said:

Good grief bro, need me to spell it out for you? NO, I DID NOT. But for the record, I did call your thread dumb.

And yes, I'd love you to cook my hash browns. Just add jalapeño's.

On 10/8/2022 at 1:16 PM, aubiefifty said:

xgqdlnq9zks91.webp

This is the funniest thing on the site. Post of the Day!!!!!!

• Like 1

On 10/8/2022 at 8:12 PM, AUFAN78 said:

Good luck!

come on scooter you boys loved your con man known as trump. and for the record i am only crazy on tuesdays and thursdays...............

• Like 1

On 10/8/2022 at 5:27 PM, AUFAN78 said:

You win the Whataboutism Award for the Day!

homey gonna be so mad…..

Please start another thread or defend or attack the topic of this thread. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, homersapien said:

I am not mad. 

That was a genuine (irrelevant) whataboutism, not an appropriate (relevant) one. ;D

Oh, it was relevant. Whether you're willing to admit it or not is another story. ;D

17 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

come on scooter you boys loved your con man known as trump. and for the record i am only crazy on tuesdays and thursdays...............

Sure some love Trump. I am not in that group. I think you have your days mixed up. ;D