What will I watch on Saturday?

AURex

Noon -- LSU vs Tennessee
Noon - Arkansas vs Miss State

3:30 -- Utah vs UCLA

8:00 -- Bama vs A&M

Zero interest in Auburn vs UGA. I love my Tigers. I just cannot bear to watch these beat-downs. I record them. If Auburn does be competitive, maybe I'll watch the replay. But it's just too devastating emotionally to watch Auburn get slaughtered.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 3

Hard to watch any AU GA football game. It’s always an ass whipping. Georgia cares about football. The AU admin does not give a rats ass about it. It’s going to be a miserable game and Harsin will show zero emotion

• Like 3

Can agree to the " Hard to watch" aspect but I will continue to watch the rest of the season in hope that the players will find a way to pull off the upset of the century. The yappy-Chiwawa's and Bummer both suck and I would love to see them both cry before the end of the season.  One can Root for the guys on the field and still hope the doofus tater coaches hurry up and get canned by the PTB. The players haven't given up yet, why should we? 

Go Tigers!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, wareaglexx said:

Can agree to the " Hard to watch" aspect but I will continue to watch the rest of the season in hope that the players will find a way to pull off the upset of the century. The yappy-Chiwawa's and Bummer both suck and I would love to see them both cry before the end of the season.  One can Root for the guys on the field and still hope the doofus tater coaches hurry up and get canned by the PTB. The players haven't given up yet, why should we? 

Go Tigers!

Never give up on the team.

CBS picked 2 near unwatchable games for their doubleheader and left the best game for 11AM on ESPN.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, AURex said:
Noon -- LSU vs Tennessee
Noon - Arkansas vs Miss State

3:30 -- Utah vs UCLA

8:00 -- Bama vs A&M

Zero interest in Auburn vs UGA. I love my Tigers. I just cannot bear to watch these beat-downs. I record them. If Auburn does be competitive, maybe I'll watch the replay. But it's just too devastating emotionally to watch Auburn get slaughtered.

Let us know if you see updates and we are competitive you switched over to take a 👀 

I'm just completely apathetic to DSOR at this point, it's an automatic loss. Would rather play it every other year, so we can have an extra opponent I might be invested in. 😑

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

It quite the testament to where the AU fan base is right now that it is uga week and this is about the only thread related to the game. And its really a thread about not watching the game lol. Really sad but i mean what can we do?

I've got plans today so i will not be watching. If it was on when i was home i would probably tune it to atleast see if we could play competitive football. The game against LSU last week while being another in a long line of close loses under Harsin, did show me that this team has fight in them and its worth tuning in if for no other reason than to see our guys give it their all for the University. I was actually pretty shocked at how competitive we played in that game. 

So while i have zero expectations for a win i hope we can hold our own. While this is a lost season for us fans its not that for the players. And especially for the seniors like Hall and Shenker (just to name 2) that have consistently given their all to Auburn and will continue to do so. Good luck gentlemen and War Eagle

22 minutes ago, gravejd said:

It quite the testament to where the AU fan base is right now that it is uga week and this is about the only thread related to the game. And its really a thread about not watching the game lol. Really sad but i mean what can we do?

I've got plans today so i will not be watching. If it was on when i was home i would probably tune it to atleast see if we could play competitive football. The game against LSU last week while being another in a long line of close loses under Harsin, did show me that this team has fight in them and its worth tuning in if for no other reason than to see our guys give it their all for the University. I was actually pretty shocked at how competitive we played in that game. 

So while i have zero expectations for a win i hope we can hold our own. While this is a lost season for us fans its not that for the players. And especially for the seniors like Hall and Shenker (just to name 2) that have consistently given their all to Auburn and will continue to do so. Good luck gentlemen and War Eagle

Respectfully why the surprise of them being competitive. LSU and Auburn are equal and that should have been a win. LSU has a first year coach and still trying to find an identity themselves. 

I’ll be “watching” with my ears. Can’t sit in front of a TV for three hours when I can do something productive. Maybe I’ll start watching again next season. Time is just too short to be so heartbroken by a team trying so hard but so poorly coached 

• Like 1

This is the pretty much the longest stretch in history that Georgia has dominated us...good thing Courtney Taylor recovered the fumble in the end zone in 2005.

3-14 against them from 2006 to now, many of them have been asskickings and one of our three wins in that time (2013) required a true fluke to win.

I'll watch without any great expectations, but always hopeful to see that massive upset.

Dreadful coaching job by Venables so far this year, Riley left him with significant talent at every position. His players are playing like they'd rather be home on the sofa. Odd, he was highly sought at HC for a decade and had apparebtly picked a good program. I for one wanted him at Auburn for HC.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

Dreadful coaching job by Venables so far this year, Riley left him with significant talent at every position. His players are playing like they'd rather be home on the sofa. Odd, he was highly sought at HC for a decade and had apparebtly picked a good program. I for one wanted him at Auburn for HC.

Agree. He’s been a great DC for years, but OU looks as bad as we do. After watching TN destroying LSU in BR and Miss St looking good against Arky, I would have to rank the top four teams in SEC as Bama, GA, Tenn and Miss State. Bama Tamu could be interesting with both starting QBs out, but I think Saban wants to shut Fishers mouth up and I for one don’t blame him. Fisher may be the most overrated coach in the country. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

Agree. He’s been a great DC for years, but OU looks as bad as we do. After watching TN destroying LSU in BR and Miss St looking good against Arky, I would have to rank the top four teams in SEC as Bama, GA, Tenn and Miss State. Bama Tamu could be interesting with both starting QBs out, but I think Saban wants to shut Fishers mouth up and I for one don’t blame him. Fisher may be the most overrated coach in the country. 

I just watched the Head 2 Head with Cubelic and Sisler. While I agree with a lot of coles points, like no need to fire the coach mid season, he does seem to lay a lot of blame on the players. Much of that is warranted and plenty is also coaching. I just think the majority of this staff, meaning the HC, OC, and definitely the O line coach are not of the SEC caliber. Yes we should have beaten LSU, no we won’t stay close w GA, Miss St or Bama, but I do potentially see us besting Ole Miss, Tamu, Arky and West KY. Assuming we do that, no I don’t think this staff should be retained, but it would be better than say 4 and 8. Just some thoughts. Harsin still has the team and that’s actually a good thing. He just won’t be back for his third year. Then again, I have ZERO confidence AU will hire the right AD or next HC. It’s just a vicious cycle.